1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

SHE - Episode 17

Discussion in 'SHE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Aug 16, 2007.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Hi Maya,
    Yes Destiny is watching Shalini and is sure to come out and play, whether happily or cruelly, I do not know. I know, Maya, that you and many others will be restlessly waiting for the final episode. That's why I have planned to advance the day of posting to Wednesday this time. So watch out on 22nd August around 1530 hours, IST for the climax, the final episode of SHE.
    Thanks Maya for all the FB posts,
    regards,

2. varalotti

Hi Nikhath,

Thanks for those beautiful verses. Your translation is simple, straight and sweet. "Kabhi zameen to kabhi aasmaan nahin milta."

This line is very profound. And it applies to all kinds of people. There are many rich people who have lots and lots of food but no appetite to eat; and there are many poor people with appetite but not food. So for one zameen nahi miltha while for the other aasmaan nahi miltha. So is the case with many worldly things.

Writing the climax for this serial was a very demanding work for me. Of course I wrote it in one flow but it drained all my energies. I am still reading, re-reading, and revising the words and lines. Will be there for your eyes on 22nd August itself.

Thanks Nikhath (did I spell your name correctly?) for your kind words,
    regards,

3. varalotti

Dear Malathi,
    Writing this serial was one great exercise on the working of the human mind. Many times even my mind let me down. I was stuck for want of proper words at times; at times, for want of a proper storyline. But the good wishes of many of my readers carried me through. Whenever I prayed for help, it was given to me in a flash, in no time.
    Unlike Jeffrey Archer or Fredrick Forsyth, I do not do research on my stories. Ashram life has always been a fascination for me. I had visited the Benedictine Monasteries in Europe which have very strict regimen. Waking up at 2 AM, meditating for four hours, one meal a day, no human company and al - these were things I found very hard. I love the Middle Path by Buddha and based on that I imagined the schedule if I were to set up a monastery. Since the matter is pretty close to my heart (not that I am going to renounce in the near future) I let my imagination go its own, full way and the narration wrote itself.

Has Guru Paarvai fallen on Shalini? Well, Malathi, it is too early to tell. Don't have any expectations. That way you will never have any frustrations.

regards,

4. varalotti

Seek Your Wishes and Blessings!

Most Gracious ILites,

I have now learnt that Satan Quoting the Vedas is quite amusing to all of you and thanks for the response.

But ladies, will you care to have one more date with the Satan? Just one more? Read the latest Wednesday thread if you will.

This post and SHE 18, the final episode of the controversial serial will be my last posts before I travel halfway across the globe for professional work and stay there for two months. But I assure you that I will take steps to ensure that you do not feel the difference.

Now ladies apart from responding to the new Satan Thread, I want you to wish me and bless me for a hassle-free overseal travel and a fulfilling time over there.

With Love To All,

5. varalotti

Re: SHE Climax!

Most Gracious Ladies,

In a few minutes from now, more than 24 hours of its scheduled appearance, the climax scene of SHE will be uploaded.

I don't know why there has been a sudden loss of interest in Shalini, especially for the last episode. It should be because of two reasons. One is that the last episode was numbered 17 which many ILites should have considered a numerological constant associated with Satan and would have kept away. Or that my writing is not upto the mark (or I did not ruffle enough feathers)

There will also be a parting note along with the climax scene. You may decide not to read SHE 18 because my writing is not good enough for you. But dears, do not miss the parting note. And if you miss that, I will be hurt.

With Love To All and Malice To None,
    Yours,

6. Uma Jogi

Uma Jogi Senior IL'ite

hi varalotti.,

I have njoyed reading haunted house and SHE serials..
    thought of sharing my feelings to u..
    The first thing i observed in ur writings is that U always target n highlight women.
    It is quite appreciatable.
    The second thing is ur narration., its quite awsome. Do u belive i stopped working in office n was reading SHE!!!! couldnt close the browser window !! :coffee...
    SHE was really sentii.... too much of Sentii....why always women get some situations like this?? got lot many questions to ask abt SHE ....but...finally came to know that This is Life...and so we are!!
    Hatsoff Varalotti...!! Long live ur stories!!

7. varalotti

Dear Uma,
    It feels so nice to get a response on SHE and The Haunted House after a long time. I am very happy that I could provide some happiness to you through these stories.
    Thanks a ton for the kind words, Uma.
    love,
    s

8. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

I cant beleive that she enjoyed the ashram......however some how this time i am guessing that the surprise destiny offered is related to rishi..might be something happened to rishi ./ his wife and is it that shals has tot ake care of his kids????just a guesss let me read the final episode

9. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Nice... thanks for giving us a glimpse into the life in an ashram