Reasons for reading sai baba satcharita

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by july2009, Nov 20, 2011.

1. july2009

july2009 New IL'ite

HI FRIEND.......

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE FACING PROBLEMS IN THEIR LIFE

Reasons for Reading Sai Satcharitra :

Devotee’s can do Sai Satcharitra parayan(reading )/Saptah Parayan(weekly reading ) for any of the following reason .If the complete book is read in one weeks time it is said to fulfill the desire of the reader .These can be:

1. Getting some wish or desire being fulfilled by Sai Maharaj
    2. Treatment of ailment, health issue, progeny or related problem.
    3. Seeking grace of Baba in removing the Problem or worries which are surrounding the bhakta.
    4. For good education/knowledge/focus in studies /Sai Baba’s grace in studies - by student, for securing good result.
    5. For employment, interview and job.
    6. Financial, material, emotional, family and relationship related issues.
    7. Out of love and devotion to Sadguru Sainath
    8. For grace of Guru in attaining salvation, success in path of self –realization, spiritual upliftment.
    9. To overcome pride, egoism, control over worldly objects and sensations.
    10.For betterment in life, peace and happiness.

The above list is not exhaustive but only indicative. Parayan can fulfill any wish the devotee desires.….

But the fruit of Sai Satcharitra Parayan and its success purely depends on Baba’s Grace .He is capable of seeing the worth of devotee, his motive, his devotion ,His faith and His past ,present –future. Just mere reading of the holy book with intention of getting desired result may not be blessed by Baba .Not only this, sometime even after reading the result is not achieved ,in this case devotees should not be disheartened .Baba is the ultimate doer and what He shall bless shall be the best for the devotee. To be precise, when the devotees start the Parayan /weekly Parayan they should completely surrender the result at the Holy feet of Baba and Baba shall bless each according to His Prarabdh or worthiness.

regards,
    july2009.....:)

om sri sai ram.........

Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
    1 person likes this.

2. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

wow july2009 thats really a wonderful thread. this is really useful for other ILites too. May babas grace shower on you dear. Thanks for sharing.

3. Priyapradeep

Priyapradeep Gold IL'ite

Thank you for sharing this good post.

Om Sai Ram.

4. vinchiru

vinchiru New IL'ite

i need help can u plz help me i am not able to study proper;y my carrier is incomplete my age is now 25i am not completed my diploma still.i am very dipressed. i am the problem in my home.plz help me i want to settle in my life.i am not able to do any work i am very unlucky

5. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    Thanks for sharing the importance of reading Sri Sai Satcharithra....even i have received a lot of blessings after doing parayana of the holy book.
    om sai ram

6. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear July

thanks for sharing.