1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

how to tie kucchu to sarees? There are varieties of tying them to sarees..please help

Discussion in 'Sewing & Stitching' started by sindhurakv, Nov 2, 2011.

1. sindhurakv

sindhurakv New IL'ite

If you find any relevant information on the internet, please do share the links as i am not finding the appropriate videos or links cos of may be the wrong usage of the word(kucchu)

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011

2. gomati

gomati Junior IL'ite

Re: how to tie kucchu to sarees? There are varieties of tying them to sarees..please

I think it is gujju not kuchu

3. sindhurakv

sindhurakv New IL'ite

Re: how to tie kucchu to sarees? There are varieties of tying them to sarees..please

Noooo its kucchu only..

4. artvani

artvani Platinum IL'ite

long back I had posted the procedure.search in ky threads and posts. If you do not get it Google it you will get the procedure.In English it is called Tassels or fringes.

5. sindhurakv

sindhurakv New IL'ite

I joined classes and tried out..here is a sample i clicked during my classes...will upload the final pic once i try it out on a silk saree..:)

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  6. harina

harina Gold IL'ite

Dear Sindu,
    You can google out with Tassels and if not i will post some sample done by me in a day or two
    Harina

7. sindhurakv

sindhurakv New IL'ite

Ya sure..would be helpful :)

8. anooch

anooch Bronze IL'ite

hi sindura... thank you for posting.. i have to do tassels for three pattu sarees and i have seen a video in youtube
    TV9 LADIES CLUB - INDIAN SAREE DESIGNING IN LADIES CLUB - YouTube regarding this... inspiring designs ... i just want to do like that but this is my fist time and i am trying to figure out how to do and ur post really helped me.. i didnt start but i want to find out more before i try it on the original piece... what thread do you use.. i bought the KNS embroidery threads.. thanks

hi harina!
    plz do post more and it would be really helpful if you post the procedure thanks

9. anooch

anooch Bronze IL'ite

10. shylasharan

shylasharan New IL'ite

I know all kind of kuchchus. I have more than 10 yes of exp in this field. I have taken many classes in this regard. I do take many orders at a very competitive price. Very shortly I will launch my own website for kuchchu.