1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Sewing/Tailoring/Stitching : Salwar,Kameez,Chudidhar, Punjabi,Patiala Instructions

Discussion in 'Sewing & Stitching' started by sunkan, Aug 27, 2005.

1. canreachus

canreachus Senior IL'ite

Re: Sewing/Tailoring/Stitching : Salwar,Kameez,Chudidhar, Punjabi,Patiala Instruction

Nirmalasri,
    Thanks for the efforts but I need cutting for sleevess top to be used with jeans and not the cutting of actual cutting of jeans
    Anyways it would be useful for any other ladies
    Regards

2. smt

smt New IL'ite

Re: Sewing/Tailoring/Stitching : Salwar,Kameez,Chudidhar, Punjabi,Patiala Instruction

HI,artvani,
    the diagrams of chudipants what u have shown are from the book of" ZARAPKAR
    SYSTEM OF CUTTING". Am i rite.Inspite of the drafts , i am unable to form the bias bag and u know it's go'ng over my head.I would be obliged ,if u can clarify the drafts , put in detail.
    thank u.
    --------------------
    Best wishes.
    Smt

3. garudpreety

garudpreety New IL'ite

Re: Sewing/Tailoring/Stitching : Design / Drafting/ Cutting Salwar, Chudidhar, Blou

hello mam could u tell me that how we draft and cut a kalidar suit and chudidar pajami

4. snehalbe

snehalbe New IL'ite

Re: Sewing/Tailoring/Stitching : Design / Drafting/ Cutting Salwar, Chudidhar, Blou

The above information is very useful, Thanks a lot. Can i request you to send me the similar information for chudidar as well.

5. Ramlafahim

Ramlafahim New IL'ite

Bowhai dear !! can u plz give me sum ideas on necklines plz??? and neck designs plz :thankyou2: im really intrestd in sewing and also if u can give instrustions on a yoke frock :thumbsup:wave

6. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    pls check ArtVani madams threads she has given tutorials for necklines n I think yoke frock as well:thumbsup

7. artvani

artvani Platinum IL'ite

Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
  8. artvani

artvani Platinum IL'ite

hi
    garudpreethi
    I have posted chudidar tutorials also

9. blunexusha

blunexusha New IL'ite

Dear Vanaja, Thank U verymuch for Ur neat drawing and discription. Nice of U to part with us a detailed diagram.I am a new comer to this thread. i am a house wife, very much interested in tailoring. Hope I will learn more from U.Lots of thanks.Thanks. blunexusha.

10. roopaece

roopaece New IL'ite

Hi , can anybody explain me how to attach a collar to salwar neck. i try to do, but i am not getting a good finish..