1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Sewing/Tailoring/Stitching : Salwar,Kameez,Chudidhar, Punjabi,Patiala Instructions

Discussion in 'Sewing & Stitching' started by sunkan, Aug 27, 2005.

1. saheli3

saheli3 Gold IL'ite

Re: Sewing/Tailoring/Stitching : Salwar - Kameez, Chudidhar, Punjabi Dress Instructio

Hi Sabari,

I am doing good. How about you. I was not in town for a couple of days. Returned last night. So I was not able to prepare the notes for the Katori blouse. Will surely do it during this weekend and post it.

I have not yet tried the double katori. I am sewing some salwars in the meanwhile.

What new from your side?

2. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Re: Sewing/Tailoring/Stitching : Salwar - Kameez, Chudidhar, Punjabi Dress Instructio

Hai Sunita

How are you!!

Happy that you are stitching salwar now.

andal

3. sabarimathi

sabarimathi Gold IL'ite

hi sunitha,

puthandu nalvazhthukkal. I am actually looking for the double katori. i've done the single katori. The notes is same as that for normal sari blouse except for the arm hole dart[ whichis absent] , and an additional cut in the front starting from the centre of the neck to the sides of the chest. patti notes is the same.

so, when u r done with the double katori , pls do tell me. And , i definitely want notes for that.

As of me, i've got materials for making winter clothing for me, hubby and my son [ 5 yrs old]. I started with my son's yesterday and finished it yesterday itself. It is the pant with elastic at top and at ankle . Or , if my tereminology is wrong again.....?

have a good day,
    sabari

4. pondeepa

pondeepa New IL'ite

hi, my name is pradeepa from chennai, i am just started stitching salwars.can anybody tell me how to stitich anarkali salwar with the sketch pattern & stitching instruction.regards/deepa:)

5. saheli3

saheli3 Gold IL'ite

Hi Sabari,

Thanks for the wishes and wish you too a very happy new year ahead.

I will make the notes of the double katori and share it with you. You can try it when you find time. I am not sure how long before I will do that. So if you do before me, you can give me the feedback.

Do you know how to draft a fan sleeve? For a long time I wanted to try this type of sleeve.

Have a great weekend.:)

6. sabarimathi

sabarimathi Gold IL'ite

7. saheli3

saheli3 Gold IL'ite

8. sabarimathi

sabarimathi Gold IL'ite

9. falgunimehta

falgunimehta Bronze IL'ite

Anarkali suits

I stich salwar,kameez, chudiar, patiyal etc. but i don't know how to draft the anarkali suits. any one can help me please. with picutre draft for anarakali top. i m very thank full to her. thank u in advance.

reagards,

Falguni Mehta

10. falgunimehta

falgunimehta Bronze IL'ite

Re: kowl salwar

Hello Dear,

can u send my measurement of kowl salwar and draft (cutting pattern with picture) i m very thankfull to u.

Thankx again

regards
    Falguni mehta