1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Sewing/Tailoring/Stitching : Salwar,Kameez,Chudidhar, Punjabi,Patiala Instructions

Discussion in 'Sewing & Stitching' started by sunkan, Aug 27, 2005.

1. nalan

nalan New IL'ite

Re: Sewing/Tailoring/Stitching : Salwar - Kameez, Chudidhar, Punjabi Dress Instructio

the details of salwar tops and bottom are really very good with diagram.i am so exited that.i am starting to stitch today itself.i am searching for much more stitching patterns like this one with diagram.can any one help me .

2. sdpriya

sdpriya New IL'ite

Re: Sewing/Tailoring/Stitching : Design / Drafting/ Cutting Salwar, Chudidhar, Blou

Hello vanaja,

I've asked you the above question few days back. But you didnt answer me yet. I am waiting for your reply. Please.

3. swapnasingh

swapnasingh New IL'ite

Re: Sewing/Tailoring/Stitching : Salwar - Kameez, Chudidhar, Punjabi Dress Instructio

Hi vani

The draft for chudidar posted is very nice and Thanks a lot.
    Can u pls tell whether its is Chudi salwar or Patiala salwar, I'm confused.

Regards
    Swapna

4. veenakris

veenakris New IL'ite

Re: kajori salwar

hi sunitha, i am a new il.il. in ur recent thread i saw kowl salwar do u have tht stitching instructions if pls send me

chrs
    veena

5. Anjali2

Anjali2 Gold IL'ite

6. mayru

mayru New IL'ite

Re: kajori salwar

i can't find the new kowl salwar

7. revathijayagopi

revathijayagopi Gold IL'ite

hi sunitha,

this is the patiala salwar that i stitched with the help of your draft. because it was my frist attempt to cut patiala style, i tried it with my old saree . i could cut this patiala and dupatta from the saree. with a white kurti the set looks very good. thanks a lot for the draft. did u get the anarkali draft ?

bye
    Revathi.

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  8. saheli3

saheli3 Gold IL'ite

Oh wow Revathi, it looks like new. What comments did you get from your friends for this? It feels to good to wear what you have sewn, right? Anarkali may take some more time I guess. I will post it when I learn. It was so nice of you to share the picture. Thanks so much. By the way where do you stay in Chennai? I live in Tnagar. May be we can meet up some time.

9. revathijayagopi

revathijayagopi Gold IL'ite

hi sunitha,

nobody believed that i sew it with my old Saree. they thought it was ready made. as i am a skinny person, patiala suited me very well, made me look little fat. my husband also appreciated my stiching. i tried out anarkali type by trial error method. i made the body part just like ordinary kameez till the waist part. from the waist i cut the umbrella cutting ( like we do for the skirt ) model. it looks ok, but i want the correct method. by the way i stay in pursawakkam.

bye
    revathi.

10. archu1981

archu1981 Silver IL'ite

wow revathi....
    very good job...u dd it nice...and im also looking for anarkali top...
    i thnk u can try like blouse type on top till ur starting of waist and thn do half circle method....try once..