1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Tips To Look Slim In Salwar Kameez

Discussion in 'Sewing & Stitching' started by Pushparaani, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Pushparaani

Pushparaani Bronze IL'ite

In olden times it was like girls have to wear salwar kameez or any other clothes just to protect their bodies but now in this 21st century the concept has changed. Clothing gives a clear idea which shows up our personality. Trendy and fashionable outfits can make one look beautiful and even outstanding if it is carried out perfectly. But if it is not carried out properly it will make you look ridiculous and weird at the same time, so take your physique into consideration before selecting any clothing. Just imagine yourself in that clothes and then make a purchase.

So what factors should be taken into consideration to look modern and fashionable? Well there are many outfits available in the market as now day’s girls are free to wear whatever they want. But among all these the best one is salwar kameez. This is one outfit which can helpful to you if you want to look slim and attractive for some special day. It will focus totally on your physique so no need to worry for that fat sculpture.

Planning for some special day like “Coffee Day”. It is not necessary that you have to wear modern outfit. Pure Indian ethnic wear can also create an image in the mind of the viewer. You can never go wrong with Indian wear i.e. Salwar Kameez. It does not mean whether you are thin or healthy you can wear this outfit. The designer kurtis and salwar kameez online are especially sold on Mruga.com just to make women psyche look adorable keeping all occasions in mind.

The dress materials are carved out of silk, chiffon, net, tissue, cotton silk, Chanderi silk, brocade, etc which is sure to make you look thin and pleasing. The fabric is soft and skin friendly which can help to hide curves and even unwanted flab, making you look extremely luxurious.

There are certain designs and shades which can make the wearer look stunning and dazzling like a ramp model. The best way to transform you into size zero in a matter of few minutes is to wear fitting salwar kameez made from silk and chiffon fabrics. Different hues, designs and embroidery can add an overall thin appearance.

If you are plus size or feel that you are not size zero then don’t sit and complain yourself. It is better to wear churidar instead of payjamas or Patiala which can make you look fatty. A well designed and proper fitted salwar kameez will make you look slim and give you a feminine touch. Go for single and dark hues for thinner silhouette and skinny appearance.

2. Shina

Shina Gold IL'ite

There is some good info here on how to hide extra weight and look slim through use of suitable fabrics etc.. I do agree with ur tips that are informative. Good job.

Only thing i cannot stop myself from taking a dig on is :

Oh how i wish OP! If this was true i would give up dieting and die eating.yumsmiley :)

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  3. Pushparaani

Pushparaani Bronze IL'ite

Thank u so much for ur valuable comments...

tht is true... but it will do some extreme oly... :notthatway:

4. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Nice tips... Thanks for sharing!!!

5. deepv

deepv Platinum IL'ite

Very useful tips.Thanks for sharing.