1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Bouquet of thanks to artvani Mam

Discussion in 'Sewing & Stitching' started by PriyaDominic, Jun 4, 2014.

1. PriyaDominic

PriyaDominic Gold IL'ite

Stitching was some task which wouldnt goa long with me, I mean stitching dresses.<br>Though my mom used to sew all my dresses, I never &nbsp;gota flair for it nor would I understand when she tries to teach me...<br>I was a happy gairl who was very proud to wear everything my mother sews. She did her job wonderfully.<br>Years passed adn I became a mom of two.. still my mom used to sew for me.<br>And now a point has reached when she is lierally tied up with her duties as a wife DIL and Grandma.<br>I started going to shops and i really began to feel the uneasiness. saying a pattern, making them understand going to them over and over again... just one kameez with high neck costed me around 500 Rs - the stitchinga lone<br>It just had piping and high neck. and 5 trips to the shop also.<br>desperately i wanted to sew. on my search I landed in Vani mam's blog and from there i started.<br>believe me i did start on fresh new clothes and could wear the first salwar i stitched to office. the instructions are so clear and the measurements perfect.<br>I did sew many frocks for my lil gal and even kurtas for my son &nbsp;- both of us wore the same kurta for mothers day.<br>i feel soo proud and happy and I consider this as a great achievement.<br>Many thanks to Vani mam. sharing your knowledge int he best way you can you have amde many fullfill their dream.<br>in my case i couldnt go and attend classes, but for your blog i wouldnt even have attempted sewing.<br>I feel if a woman knows stitching it will save her a lot too.<br>Vani mam thank you so much over and over again for the posts in your blogs and for the IL tutorials!<br>Warm regds,<br>Priya

2 people like this.

2. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

I follow u. vani mam's instructions are very clear and w/o any doubt u can start ur sewing project. i sewed so many frocks for my sister's DD and all got appreciation.

thanks vani mam.

andal

2 people like this.