1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

sewing machine

Discussion in 'Sewing & Stitching' started by sewnembcrazy, Jan 25, 2014.

1. sewnembcrazy

sewnembcrazy Silver IL'ite

My mother was gifted a sewing machine isha model by her aunt who used it for several years before gifting I am the third generation to use it although it gives little trouble every nownthen its fine but being lured by the features of the modern mechanical sewing machines rather the zigzag ones I started searching in shops n online read several reviews n came across the conclusion that I wanted a machine that was neither too expensive nor too cheap. It should have some weight so that its sturdy it should have several kinds of foots and a good no of stitches the parts should be of metal. Then I came to know that mechanical machines have part fiber and part metal spares and all of them whether indian or international brand are imported from china the world over. I am not speaking of very costly models. Since I don't prefer ma nine embroidery bought the one with reasonable amount of built in stitches. And I was not willing to pay a huge sum for the patent and other stuff which these mncs take from us. Last but not the least these machines were not like my mothers hence they will work for 10-12yrs at the most hence I thought not to spend too much and came to the conclusion to buy NOVEL DESIGNERS AUTO 39 . Since I am from Bihar and there are no dealer for novel over here I contacted novel kerela the person mr melon was very helpful and he sent me the machine after downpayment to the co. It was a nice experience and m enjoying my beautiful new machine seeeeee