1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Singer all purpose foot and zigzag foot

Discussion in 'Sewing & Stitching' started by simply_doubtful, Nov 15, 2013.

1. simply_doubtful

simply_doubtful Gold IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    I need a big help from all of you expert seamstresses. my all purpose foot and zigzag foot broke off while i was sewing. I own a singer talent 3321 sewing machine. where can i buy them in hyderabad. please let me know whether i can buy them or not. and i need to know whether i should oil my machine. the demo fellow didn't say anything and even in the sewing guide also they didn't say anything about oiling the machine. let me know all the details.
    TIA,
    Hansika

2. saheli3

saheli3 Gold IL'ite

Hi Hansika,
    You can buy the foot in any singer showroom or even the usha showroom. If buying from usha you may have to buy a shank to use the foot on your machine.
    Oiling the machine at regular intervals keeps your machine well lubricated and in good condition.

1 person likes this.
  3. simply_doubtful

Hi Sunitha
    thank you so much for replying. i will go and ask in the showroom that i bought the maching.
    i also have another query in my sewing machine manual they have said that no need for oiling should i oil my machine or not.
    Hansika

4. saheli3

saheli3 Gold IL'ite

Hi Hansika, for the recent models of the sewing machines its actually not necessary to oil machine but its good to oil the points inside the bobbin case atleast once a week for a smooth functioning. Since the other internal parts will be greAsed, its not required to oil. Also its good to get your machine serviced atleast once a year.

1 person likes this.
  5. simply_doubtful

Hi Sunitha,
    I got those parts from the singer showroom and i also got the machine oil. they told me where to put the oil.
    Thank you ,
    Hansika

2 people like this.