1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

How many mtrs cloth is required to stuch anarkali suit? Specialy d frock thing ?

Discussion in 'Sewing & Stitching' started by SharmaHema, Oct 10, 2012.

1. SharmaHema

SharmaHema New IL'ite

How many mtrs of cloth is required to stitch anarkali suit? Specialy d frock thing ?
    :confused2:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012

2. sumaramesh

sumaramesh New IL'ite

Dear Sharma

I feel its better to check with your tailor, because it totally depends on your height,weight....

3. Vini K

Vini K Bronze IL'ite

I think it is somewhere near to 3 mtrs at the very least but as Sumaramesh said,better to check with your tailor who will let you know exactly how much cloth is needed for you.

4. SharmaHema

SharmaHema New IL'ite

Thnkx Sumaramesh :thankyou2:....Plz tel me exactly na.M thinking of buying brocade material for the top blouse part n georgette for the fril or the frock part.
    M in search of a tailor in Bandra West ,whr i can get ma dress stitched,n whr i regularly go , i guess must not b knowing shakehead.........:exactly: ..Plz do rply with ur Comments pple....help

5. SharmaHema

SharmaHema New IL'ite

Thnkx Sumaramesh :thankyou2:....Plz tel me exactly na.M thinking of buying brocade material for the top blouse part n georgette for the fril or the frock part.
    M in search of a tailor in Bandra West ,whr i can get ma dress stitched,n whr i regularly go , i guess must not b knowing shakehead.........:exactly: ..Plz do rply with ur Comments pple....
    :help

6. sewnembcrazy

sewnembcrazy Silver IL'ite

it depends upon the bottom which you require if its i mean the hemline of the kameez

7. jeejaka

jeejaka Gold IL'ite

hi ,

U can check with the 2 anarkali suits I have stitched. It needed 4.5 mts for top only..

regards

jeeja