1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

tailoring class

Discussion in 'Sewing & Stitching' started by kreaswari, Sep 28, 2011.

1. kreaswari

kreaswari New IL'ite

hi,
    iam raji new comer.i want to join & want know about tailoring classes at madippakkam.[affliated institute].if any one knows pls help me.although if anyone knows the address/telephone no of mrs.devakumari [giving programmes on kalaignar tv]pls give me the details.
    with regards,
    raji

2. shobna

shobna Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    I'm also looking for tailoring classes around madipakkam/nanganallur... I tried contacting Mami's tailoring institute in nanganallur (she takes both tailoring and embroidery classes), but her timings don't suit me. (but i dont think its an affiliated institute...). I dont have the contact number right now, but you can get it easily by googling.

3. kreaswari

kreaswari New IL'ite

thank u shobna.do u know about mass & abirami tailoring institute.is this good in teaching?
    if you about that pls tell me.
    with regards,
    raji

4. shobna

shobna Bronze IL'ite

Are those training institutes in velachery? am sorry, I don't know about them.. Please do let me know if you come to know of any other tailoring institute around madipakkam/nanganallur...

5. ansridha

ansridha New IL'ite

Miami's is the worst. I once gave some salwars which they spoiled. Happened twice. When you ask they tell lies over lies. So disguisting

6. jingi92

jingi92 Gold IL'ite

abhirami is good ... her inst is small but she does a good job ... her inst is right next to more supermarket .. near padalavinayagar temple ... it is right on the main road so easy to locate too ... and yes she does offer certs ..