Comparision between Sunshine and Srujana Montessori Schools...

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by vijikathir, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Ums

Ums Senior IL'ite

Hi shanthi,

Thanks for your quick response! I agree on the travel time and most probably will rule out Hindu school. I discussed with other parents of Sunshine and 85% of the crowd are going ahead with the school as their kids are well adapted to the environment. Hence I need to discuss on this once again with my husband.

Yes, it is we parents who create the hype about the schools and make them feel they are the best. I totally agree on that. However, there needs to be a mass revolution to change this attitude and I would definitely be a part of it if at all such revolution happens. Till then, I don't have a choice but to go along with the wind. Hope you understand.

2. Ums

Ums Senior IL'ite

Hi Shanthi,

Just wanted to let you know that I am not continuing with Sunshine. For some reason, I am not comfortable with the fee structure. I am on the lookout for some other schools in and around Velachery.
    Take Care!!

3. ss2009

ss2009 New IL'ite

Uma, please let me know the school u decide since I am on the look out for good schools in velachery. Sunshine did not respond clearly when I called about their application process.

4. Ums

Ums Senior IL'ite

Hi SS,

I have just now completed the admission process for my kid in SAN academy,Velachery. There is no interview. First come first serve basis as they do not believe in interviewing kids for LKG. The school infrastructure was good. It has classes till 5th and from 6th, the new campus would be coming up in Velachery or in the road opposite to Velachery MRTS.

5. SaiNiharika

SaiNiharika Bronze IL'ite

Is sunshine daycare at ameerpet is good for toodlers ? i want to join my 18 th month kid there. please give me the replies.