pre kg admission in schram academy

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by Meanitha, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Meanitha

Meanitha New IL'ite

hi IL,

i m in moggapair and my son born on mar'07. i want to put him in pre kg in schram acadamy, annanagar.what is the procedure for pre kg admission.i must get application for that and is there any interview for pre kg. upto now i didn't get any application. plz clarify me... and also suggest me some play schools around that area...
    as my son is very shy type and he is not ready to mingle with others easily, i want a school which is very supportive and make him to interact with others.

thank you.

anitha...:drowning

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

3. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

anitha,

As far as Schram is concerned, Park Road campus is good.. but higher classes, no idea. my daughter is in UKG at park rd campus. It all depends on the teacher your child gets.. some of them are really good, while some others are not upto mark.

Regarding the main campus at Maduravoyal and the new campus at Nolambur, i get mixed response from the parents there. Also, the number of kids in each class went up in the last 2 years. My daughter's class has abt 25-30 kids. But when we go to the main campus, it may go upto 35-40. that is a concern for us now.

But my daughter likes her school and has got very good development till now. again it differs from kid to kid. till now i am somewhat ok with the school

Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
  4. jeevamekala

jeevamekala New IL'ite

hello.......this is Mekala and i am planning to put my daughter in U.K.G in Schram Academy......pls someone give me details about that school....thanx a lot in advance..