want to know abt KV school,ashoknagar

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by KMANJU, Nov 10, 2009.

1. KMANJU

KMANJU New IL'ite

hi,

this is manju,mother of 3 and a half year old kid and wanted to know how is kv school's performance compare to other schools near vadaplani in all aspects including english speaking and also wanted to know the best cbse schools in and around vadaplani and porur in ascending order except pssb ,kk nagar as we fail to get an addmission.

waiting for your help friends regarding this eagerly :help

2. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

Manju, do you mean you missed to get the application form in PSBB? or because of the age limit you can not get the admission this year. Have you applied in any other schools?

BTW, KV schools all over India maintain the same quality. I know of many proud KVians who speak very high of their school but in this generation, there are many schools that come in competition. so thats were the other choices come in..

KV takes children only from 1st std. (if I am not wrong).
    There are other thread that talk abt CBSE schools in and around the same areas you have mentioned.. Repeating in a jist here - CBSE schools:

La Chateline (next to Mega Mart main outlet) - 3.4 yr - 4.4 yr old kid will go to UKG. Registration was open on 25th oct (only one day).

Omega International (Kolapakam, Porur) - 3.5 yr will go to LKG (as far as I know). Application forms to be given in last week of November.

Pon Vidyashram (Valasaravakkam) - Admissions over. Still, you can give it a shot - take your child to the school on a agreed date with Cheque, I think they will admit if we are willing to pay in full.

Vani Vidyalaya (Valasaravakam), Chinmaya Vidyalaya are other options.. I am not sure of the admission schedules.

Keep a tab on the below thread too -
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/schools/65799-discussion-admissions-schools-2010-11-a.html

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  3. KMANJU

KMANJU New IL'ite

arthidiva, thanks for the valuable information