DAV - Mugappair / Admission LKG / 2010-2011

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by Shankari1984, Nov 4, 2009.

1. vanushya

vanushya New IL'ite

my daughter is listed in the provsional list of DAV mogapair.. wot do they ask the kid in interview?? will i be allowed with my kid as she feels shy/scared to answer strangers?? 120 candidates are listed in that list.. how many kids will be selected in that list??

2. nsireesha

nsireesha Bronze IL'ite

My daughter DID NOT get shortlisted. Not sure what criteria they applied. We are trying for Chinmaya Vidyalaya intstead since there is no scope for us for DAV.

3. jayawarrier

jayawarrier New IL'ite

Moms, If your kid got selected in DAV, please let me know your distance from School. My son didn't get selected. Just wanted to know if distance is criterion. Thanks

4. sindhu11

sindhu11 New IL'ite

Hi all,

Even I am looking for dav school admission..can any one please help me in getting admission in this school. My son is 2.3 years now..The age criteria for lkg in dav is 3.5 and above..So i cannot join him by this academic year 2014-2015 or 2015 to 2016..He can join only by 2016 to 2017 academic year..before that i am trying to collect as much informations as possible..So please who ever child is studying in dav mugappair please do share the informations which u know..Please do help me..I really need admission in dav school..I also need the information about exactly when they will give the application form...

Thanks in advance...pls help..[​IMG][​IMG]

5. nidhig

nidhig New IL'ite

DAV is quite strict when it comes to eligibility. Children of alumni parents have consideration. Other than that there is not much of shortcut to DAV to my knowledge. And for tracking the application dates, write to schooladmissioninfo@gmail.com and they might help. BTW I am X DAV mogappair... Passed 1996 :) tracking admissions for my son and chasing DAV gopalapuram for 2015-16