schools at gst road,chennai

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by shamscibbi, Oct 28, 2009.

1. shamscibbi

shamscibbi New IL'ite

estancia's vidhya mandir

hi,
    plz share the info regarding estancia's vidya mandir school in chennai,
    how is the standard of the school,teaching methods,etc..

2. easy

easy Gold IL'ite

Re: estancia's vidhya mandir

hi,
    this forum is for bangalore schools..may be post it in the chennai forum.. you might get some good respone..

3. shamscibbi

shamscibbi New IL'ite

Hi,
    i hav already asked for the details of vidhya mandir at estancia,may i know the details of mahindra world school too.which wil be a better one to put my child from lkg:spin

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

shamscibbi,

Since you are living in the area, why don't you visit both, and check out the distance and school ambience, since your child is small.

estancia is nearer compared to MWC school

i think there is crescent too. if you are in urapakkam(?) there is one school nearer to the desh project. i think that is a matriculation school.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2009
  5. shamscibbi

shamscibbi New IL'ite

hi shanthi,tanx for the reply,am yet confused of taking a decission as both are new to this area.am new to chennai and i dont know how is the standard of vidhya mandir at mylapore too.

6. madhu124

madhu124 New IL'ite

schools near chengalpat

guys please share your comments abt mahindra world school at mahindra city and vidya mandir at estancia?? thanks

7. madhu124

madhu124 New IL'ite

hi please share ur commenta abt mahindra world school at mahindra city n vidya mandir at estancia??..also let me know other good schools in that area

8. kchams

kchams New IL'ite

Re: schools near chengalpat

Hi, I currently reside in Mahindra City and my son goes to Grade 2 in Mahindra World School. The school is still very new and it is OK until Class 3 or Class 4. The only difference you find compared to other schools are classrooms are very spacious, well ventilated ,lots of fresh air. But the School Office and administration are not good. They don't communicate well through Diaries and as i said it also depends on the Class Teacher. Transportation is another issue. Vidya Mandir at Estancia is also a fairly new school.