Kanchana Patti - Day care Mogappiar

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by Phoenix77, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Phoenix77

Phoenix77 New IL'ite

Hi,

My cpusin recently joined his son at Kanchana patti, I dont feel its real worth for the money paid.

I also saw a forum on similar topic raised by IL Member. Please respond to this too.

Initially we saw the notice board during the admission stating 1 teacher for 3 butterflies(Kids), I only see 2 teachers available for complete setup, Also the offical site saying 1 teacher for 10 lil(kids).

Transport is pathetic, Automan is arranged and am not sure of the security of 2 yr kids in autos. There are no one from the school along with the kids in the auto, which is more scary.

Friends just wanted to share on this and get few inputs on day care.

If required we might also need help in the final stage to approach proper board for action on running such day care with huge cost.

Thanks ,

Cheers,
    Phoenix77

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009

2. singerbhanu74

singerbhanu74 New IL'ite

Hi,

I am a proud parent of Kanchana Paati Mogappair and a proud neice of Kanchana Paati Annanagar. I have moved to Bangalore 15 days ago. Until that time I have been using the services of the Kanchana Paati centre at Mogappair. My neice is still with the Annanagar centre. Unfortunately I have not yet found a place like Kanchana Paati in Bangalore.

The ratio of children to teachers is different for different age groups. For infants it is 1 staff for 3 babies. For toddlers, it is 1 staff for 10 children. I can vouch for the Mogappair staff because I have been interacting with them. My experience with them has been excellent.

I requested them for a drop for my child. They could not arrange for it because they informed me that company transport is not available.

The best thing about Kanchana Paati is their transparent customer feedback system. They have a customer care number that is displayed on the notice board. Any feedback can be lodged with this number.

I had a small issue when I dropped my child there. I called and lodged a complaint and what I liked about them was their positive response. The issue was resolved very well. Whereas in the earlier day care where I used to send my child, when I made a complaint, the lady would not even accept it and she was rude to me. So I removed my child from there and put her in Kanchana Paati.

Hope your problems are sorted out soon.

Regards,
    Bhanu

3. Phoenix77

Phoenix77 New IL'ite

Re: Kanchana Patti - play school

Hi Bhanu,

Thanks for your time, But i sincerly doubt if you are from same patti's house, My cousin received a call from your patti's CC team yesterday.

Also i see your ID being created only sterday (was it to just reply to my theread ), By the way this is newly opened center if am not wrong.

If things are being addressed in right way, we are happy about it, i just want my cousin a helping hand as they spend most of their time and sacrifice lots for their kids wellbeing,they should not go in vain.

Thanks again,

Cheers,
    Phoenix77

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  4. jayawarrier

jayawarrier New IL'ite

Hi Phoenix,

I am interested to know whether your cousin is comfortable now with Kanchana Patti - Mogappair. I will also need to keep my son after school from next year in a day care.

Any other +ve or -ve feedback on Kanchana Patti or any other day care in Mogappair is highly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Happy holidays
    Jaya