Minimum age for admission-L.K.G

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by sherin78, Oct 6, 2009.

1. sherin78

sherin78 Silver IL'ite

Hi,

my daughter is 2.6yr old and I want her to be joined in a school by june2010. But am in dilemma not sure whether to enroll her in Pre Kg or in L.K.G. I need some information on following.

1) what is the minimum age required to be enrolled in L.K.G.? Though I have heard that some schools admit kids of 3yrs in L.K.G.

2)When are the applications forms given at Good Shepherd Nungambakkam and what is the fee structure for KG?Do they also have pre-kg?

3) which are the good schools in and around Velachery with approx fee structure for KG.

Thanx in advance.

Sherin

2. pallavi_dev

pallavi_dev New IL'ite

Hi sherin,

Good luck on your school search.

The kid must have completed 3.5 yrs by the time they go to school. Many schools don't even give the application form if this criteria is not met.

I am also in velachery, my son goes to AMM in kotturpuram. Annual fees works out around 35k including tution and bus fees. There is no donation.

Most of the schools will issue the application form during nov - dec. Not sure abt good shepered though.

Hope this helps.

Pallavi

3. sherin78

sherin78 Silver IL'ite

Thank U pallavi for the information. I thought AMM prefers children in the near by locality only. I heard its the best at Kottur. One of my distant niece too did her kindergarden at AMM only.