Schools in/near Tambaram

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by ajaya, Apr 21, 2007.

1. Rupa Sriram

Rupa Sriram New IL'ite

Re: Schools in or near Tambaram

Hi Rajmi,
    Need some info regarding Vivekananda Vidyalaya and BOAZ school.
    Is there any site which I can refer to? can u give me some comments on those? As your daughter is in Vivekananda vidyalaya--- some pros and cons pls...

Regards,
    Rupa

2. Rupa Sriram

Rupa Sriram New IL'ite

Hi,
    Could anyone provide some info on these schools in East Tambaram

Vivekananda Vidyalaya, Chitlapakkam
    BOAZ school, Gowriwakkam

Please do direct me to the thread if ppl hav already discussed on these...

Thanks,
    Rupa

3. vbrintha

vbrintha New IL'ite

Hi RajmiArun,

In this thread, you have specified that your kid is studying in "Sreevatsa Vivekananda Vidhyalaya School". Is there another school in Tambaram called as "Vivekananda Vidyalaya"?

Can you please give the following info about "Sreevatsa Vivekananda Vidhyalama school".
    1. Is the school van or bus convinient for kids? Like do they some too many kids in the van?
    2. Is that campus/classrooms and toilets neat and clean?
    3. How many kdis are there in each class?
    4. Are the kids taken care softly. OR do the teacher scold, stare or beat the kids? Are the teachers kind enough.

Regards
    Brintha

4. Mittuma

Mittuma New IL'ite

Hi Latha,

I need some input on the admission procedure in Good earth. You have mentioned in one of this thread abt the school and your child studying there. Can you pls help us out with the possibility of getting the admission for Pre-Kg and some inputs abt the interview?

Is is possible for us to contact you personally or thro' email or phone.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2009
  5. deepameganathan

deepameganathan New IL'ite

Interview call for Good earth school

hi,

please can any body tell me ,whether they have received Interview call letter from Good earth for P.K.g. i have applied for my kid, i have not yet received any intimation regarding this, but the interview is scheduled on comming friday and saturday.

please update me.

Deepa.R

6. sabari

sabari Gold IL'ite

Re: Schools in or near Tambaram

hi, shanti, can you please tell me more about smt. sundaravalli memorial school and srdf vivekananda vidyalaya school. we need admission for my child for 3 grade this year. i know it is late, but desparately looking for some means to find admission in one of these schools. we are moving to pallavaram this year(2009).

7. Meenagoutham

Meenagoutham New IL'ite

Hi LataMurali,

I am Meena, good to hear that your child is studying in Good Earth school. I have 2 kids, (9th and 3rd in 2011 june) and currently we are in singapore, planning to move to urapakkam (3 stations away from tambaram) in 2011. Can you please let me know on how my children will travel from urapakkam to Good Earth, if at all they get admission ? Thanks a lot.

8. shreyashreyas

shreyashreyas Gold IL'ite

Hi

My problem is the same discussed earlier in this thread. But it goes like this.

My kids are 3 years and two months old right now studying in Zion matriculation school. They are twins born in their eighth month. So underweight. Hence i did not want them under pressure so put them in matriculation schools. But planning to CBSE for their first standard.

So Can i do that?

i.e,, either Boaz or Vivekananada Vidyalaya will get them admissions.

I am worried.

sandhya

9. Vishalini3

Vishalini3 Silver IL'ite

Hi latamurali,

I am a new ILite,residing in chrompet. My 3yr old daughter goes to Budding Minds school currently. Any idea when would the LKG admissions begin in Good Earth? Also am worried abt the transportation from Chrompet to the school. Do they provide transportation facilities? where are you residing exactly? I have heard too many good things abt the school, but apprehensive about the LKG admissions and transportation. Could you please throw some light on this?

Thanks in advance for the reply.:cheers
    Cheers,
    Pon Latha

10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Ponlatha,

Latamurali is a little busy with her personal work till the first week of september. she lives in tambaram.

yes the school provides transportation. there is not much taxing on the kids. regarding the admission details she will able to provide more details once she logs in.