Need your views on Lalaji Memorial Omega International School

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by arthidiva, Jul 13, 2009.

1. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

Hi friends,

As always I have dropped in seek your advice / views. This time it is about this school.. I want to know more about the school.. I know it has CBSE stream too.

How good is it?
    How are the children treated there?
    Are the teachers well trained and method of education in par with other CBSE schools?
    Whats the student teacher ratio?
    Any other info you have about the school?

I saw some info from the school's website.. Need some first hand feedback too thats why I am writing here..

Thanks,

2. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

Has anyone of heard of this school?? pls help.

3. Tulir

Tulir New IL'ite

Hi,

My friends Mathu's Kid studies in Omega... please find her feedback...

Thanks
    Gaayu

---------
    Hi Gaayu,

I can't give any concrete feedback about the Omega, since teju is in his pre KG only.

There are about 30 children in a class. they will increase the section but not the student head count in each class.

I like the whole idea of having less students in a class since there would be better attention when compared to a SBOA with 50-60 kids. I don't know about other CBSE schools.

Food until kindergarten is served at schools. Teju started to like the school. he is trying to converse in english with me these days. They have parent teacher meeting every month.

No home work, classes have computers which they use to show some AV shows also. apart from regular singing and dancing in the class teju told me he has some puzzle classes which is interesting.

They give good leave also (master's birthday, term holidays for 10-12 days, festival holidays etc)

food seems good i guess.

That otherwise his class teacher is quite nice. she is quite good in understanding kids mindset.
    ------------

4. seeabitha

seeabitha Bronze IL'ite

Hi

Please give any recent update about the school.Planning to join my son for next academic year

5. JeniFlora

JeniFlora Gold IL'ite

Abitha,

Hy husband's colleague's son is studying in this school. They are very happy with the school. Now they are planning to shift him from the school since they have bought flat somewhere else.But he is refusing to come out of the school. That much he is liking his school. Now they are in rented house. his age is 12+

6. seeabitha

seeabitha Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Jeniflora for the reply(for all my queries)

I am planning to try PSBB K.K.Nagar,Omega ,BVM Adayar and also SSM(but i donot know whether i will get vacancyin JM2 as my son will be 3 years and 2 months byjune 2013)

I read in few parental site thatspoken english is not that good in omega?.I am not sure but still do you have any reviews on it?

7. JeniFlora

JeniFlora Gold IL'ite

Abitha,

Dont know about communication skill. Will try to get info from them and inform you.

8. suyaram

suyaram New IL'ite

Hi
    i have 3 years old kid.please suggest me about this school?is it possible to get the seat easily in the school?we have moved our home to near by this school.when they will give the admission form for(2013-2014)students?can anyone please share ur feedback about the fee structure and the admission.

9. suyaram

suyaram New IL'ite

is there any interview process for kg students?what are the things they are mainly concentrating while admissions?

can u please suggest the school admission procedures?and fee structures?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2016
  10. seeabitha

seeabitha Bronze IL'ite

since u have told 3 years i am not sure they will give admission for LKG nextyear.I am planning to try for Pre-kg for my son next year (2013) he is goingto be 21/2 .Currently goingtoPlayschool.

Heard There will be interaction between parents but not interview kind.Fees as of now i have told it will be36K per annum forPre-kg