Nurture Montessori - House of Children , Anna Nagar

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by ohan, Nov 25, 2013.

1. ohan

ohan New IL'ite

As a parent of a student at Nurture. I can not imagine my children being at any other school. The staff and teachers work tirelessly to make a safe and loving environment for all children to learn and prosper. I feel very fortunate that we have found this wonderful school. Every day our children want to go to school and truly think that learning is fun. Everyone at Nurture really cares about the growth and individuality of every student. It is a wonderful community for both students and families. I am very happy to recommend this school to anyone who is looking for a school where every students counts and is appreciated for who they are.

2. Sangeeta123

Sangeeta123 New IL'ite

Words cannot even begin to describe how wonderful and exceptional Nurture School is . Half-way through his second year of preschool after pulling him from a preschool where he was being bullied. Within months after starting Nurture, I began to see my son blossom again. Now a year later, my son is confident and Independent of doing his tasks on his own. I could see the management and the staff so much concern on my child getting back to his normal developmental growth. Nurture School is for sure one of the Best school in Anna Nagar area