Play schools near thiruvanmiyur, besant nagar and adyar

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by kalpanaketharam, Aug 2, 2013.

1. kalpanaketharam

kalpanaketharam New IL'ite

Hi Friends

I am looking for a good play school in Thiruvanmiyur, Besant nagar, Adyar area to admit my daughter who will be turning 2 years in few months. I am looking for a clean, hygenic environment and also kind teachers with good capablities. It would be good if they will provide attention to each child....Not sure if i can zero-in on a school with all the above. Kindly give your suggestions on this....:).

Thanks
    Kalpana

2. plakshmi

plakshmi Gold IL'ite

hi

my friend is running a play school in palvakkam, in the university nagar. if you are interested you can pm for more details. i can assure you its clean and hygenic.

lakshmi

3. jhalli27

jhalli27 Bronze IL'ite

Besant ngr - the yellow bus. Awesome school n daycare, snacks milk provided. Warm and young enthusiastic teachers.. loved the experience.

4. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Hi Jhalli,

Can i know the fees for pre-school if you have any idea? I stay in Adyar and we are planning to put my son in play school this vijayadasmi so any one else know any good schools pls let me know.

Also I heard there is play school inside IIT campus, do any one knows whether they take outsiders or only IIT members?