Good Schools in Chrompet

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by meenaviswanathan, Jan 7, 2008.

1. shalubal

shalubal New IL'ite

Please let me know the way to get in into vivekananda school .my daughter will be 6 years so which class shall i join her?......

2. deepameganathan

deepameganathan New IL'ite

hi anu,
    i'am also staying in Chrompet,MIT Annex. The Good School in chrompet is Srimathi Sunderavalli, i have got the addmission for my kid for Prekg, This year. The admission is very simple, get the application form, fill it, pay the fee, No Interview for The Kid and the parents,all the procedure are transparent.particularly no Recommendation, NSN also follows the same.

But Vivekandha, we had a bitter experience,having met all the criteria ,we did not get the addmission, as we did not have any recommendation.
    The Procedure is not that transparent.My advice do not opt Vivekandha.

i think tha same with Good earth, The scool is good, But no Transparent addmission Procedure for P.KG.

we tried all NSN, Vivekandha,Budding minds,Good earth and sunderavalli.
    Nsn and Budding Minds we got addmission, but did not prefer to join my Kid.

finally we finalised sunderavalli, They admit the kids from P.kg,
    No Lkg addmission.

the school is good, follow strict disipline.

3. anu_babu

anu_babu New IL'ite

Hi Deepa,

Thxs a lot for ur info. In the mean time i too got admission for my son in prekg in sundaravalli. He will be going to LKG(M2 as they mean) in june 2009...in 4 months.I went in jan to get some info...but they asked me to pay the fees immediately & admit him in Prekg. From jan he is going to prekg ..only 3 months but i paid full fees.
    Whats ur kids age?? where u live exactly..i am very close to ur place..
    i stay very nearer to SCS matriculaiton school.
    send me a PM...we can knwo each other better.

sundaravalli is really good...in prekg one day is compulsory sports..on thrusday they take childredn to ground..for prekg they give mornign tiffin & lunch in school itself...no need to pack anything for kids...

first my son find it difficult but now he is ok..no uniforms will 3rd..good i like it very much.

deepa, if u need more info pls reply back.

Thxs a lot once again

Anu

4. vichuchachu

vichuchachu Senior IL'ite

Hi Meena,
    In my opinion, sundervalli is gud but it is very expensive. I think NSN matric school is the best, I too have planned to put my son in that school.

Regards,
    vichuchachu

5. deepameganathan

deepameganathan New IL'ite

hi anu,
    Thax alot for your info.
    By the way iam staying in MIT quarters, just the opposite from SCS school lane:)
    by son will be 3 yrs old when he joins the school.

your feed back makes me more satisfied on the school.

pl let me how is the spoken english there?

Thanks a lot once again

Deepa.

6. sabari

sabari Gold IL'ite

i also want to know how good is the spoken english in this school (smt. sundaravalli memorial school)

7. Amskavya

Amskavya New IL'ite

Hi
    This is amudha from pammal.I admitted my daughter in Sundaravali.Just like to keep in touch with u. Where do u put up?Coming june will ur kid be in M2?Whats ur Son's Name?

Bye

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2009
  8. anu_babu

anu_babu New IL'ite

Hi Deepa & Amudha,

First welcome to sundaravalli group..ur kids will be going to prekg by june2009 am i right??

my son is going to lkg by june...then did theyask us to come to school??i dint know any info regd that..if u know any info pls pass it on.

Anu

9. Amskavya

Amskavya New IL'ite

hi
    Meeting is only for parents who admitted kids to Montissori1 this year .Nice to meet u here.My daughter wiil be going to school from oct 1. Whats ur son's name?
    Bye.

10. Amskavya

Amskavya New IL'ite

hi
    I studied in NSN for 7 yrs
    .Its a good school .I want to admit my daughter in CBSE so i put her in sundaravalli. They give breakfast and lunch and they also have good facilities like swimming pool ,Kids gym and they r giving a lot of options of extracurricular activities from 3rd . I dont feel the fees is very high for the facilities they provide.Teaching is also good.If matriculation is ur choice N.S.N is best in crompet. All the best.Bye.

Last edited: May 29, 2009