Vaels billabong Vs HLc

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by SrividyaNKumar, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SrividyaNKumar

SrividyaNKumar Silver IL'ite

Hi all,
    We are returning to India this year. My kids would go to 4th & 8th grade this coming school year. I am debating between billabong & HLC. I need to get a comparison between these two based on teachers, student teacher ratio, infrastructure, ex-curricular activities, library, computer lab, science lab, cafeteria, and most importantly restrooms.. Etc. Could somebody help me out here.

Also, I am confused between ICSE & IGCSE curriculum. Both my kids don't know much Hindi or Tamil(both are kind of ok with alphabets and can try to read few words..:)..). My older one did one year of french. But, both loves to learn new things and are quick learners and hard workers.. I was thinking about Icse because it will be easy for them to move to cbse in future. But, billabong says they are full for cbse and have few seats in igcse.. Should I be firm to get a seat for icse?

I need to decide on is by today. Pls. Help and share your opinion.

Thanks,

Vidyaa

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

I am closing this thread, as the op has opened a few more on the same genre..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.