getting admission in cbse schools in south chennai

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by n.yamuna, Oct 17, 2007.

1. n.yamuna

n.yamuna New IL'ite

Dear friends

I am residing in oman for the past years and I am planning to settle down in chennai next year and I would like to know the possibility of getting admission in the cbse schools in south chennai my son is in class 7 now

It will be of great help to me if somebody can help me informing/getting the application forms form the schools. To my knowledge I have heard about vidya mandir and dav are the best schools but getting the admission :confused:, here he is studying in an indian school (cbse) needs help

regards
    yamuna

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Last edited: Oct 17, 2007
  3. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Dear Yamuna,

The no of schools which are affiliated to CBSE are getting less nowadays. There is one

St. Britto's Academy
    Founded by Mr.S. Xavier Britto in June 1997, St. Britto's Academy was born to walk tall and achieve great results without a compromise to the quality of the service provided.

http://www.stbritto.com/

If you want to know more about these schools just go to this site

Schools in Chennai - CBSE Schools in Chennai - ICSE Schools in Chennai - My City Pedia

You can find all the CBSE schools in Chennai
    Love
    Latha :wave

R-3/3, Netaji Road, Velachery,
    Chennai - 600 042
    Tel:+(91)-(44)-22447514

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi latha,

My children study in St.britto's. School is good.

5. bommu

bommu New IL'ite

Re: getting admission in cbse / icse schools in chennai

Hi all,
    I have 2 kids aged 12 and 9, NRI and are planning to return to chennai in May 2008. I was looking at a lot of schools there. I have been out of chennai for the past 11 yrs, I would like to get some info on the schools and admission process. Does anyone have first hand info about Sishya in Adyar and its admission procedure .please I need help ladies. thanks in advance.
    bommu

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2008
  6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi bommu,

Welcome to IL. Regarding schools we have discussed it in chennai schools forum even sishya we have discussed.

sishya is an icse school. but the management left us wanting for a little more politeness/courtesy, when we had called them to discuss about my daughter's second language problem and admission.

you can check out the schools discussed...and if you still want some more inputs..post them there..chennaites don't miss looking into the chennai forum...all the best for your Return to india....

7. marrgg

marrgg Bronze IL'ite

Hi ILs,

I went for admission in Chettinad for my son (I Std) and was shocked by the amount they demanded. Kindly suggest if it’s all worth putting him there.

8. deeparaghu

deeparaghu New IL'ite

hi shanvy,
    i feel u could be the better advisor for me in this issue.i am looking for my daughter 's school admission in 3rd std rght now she is studying in bhaktavatchalamin korattur but i am not satisfiedwith that school .the school i am considering is SBOA & CHETTINAD VIDYASHRAM KINDLY help me to decide which school is better

9. sasisenthil

sasisenthil New IL'ite

Hi,

Can anyone tell me about good ICSE schools in Chennai?

Sasirekha

10. marrgg

marrgg Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

I had posted my query in one of thread for which i did not receive any suggestions.

I am planning to put my kid in Boaz Public School in Gowrivakkam, Kindly let me know if any of your kids or your friends kids are studying in that school.

Regards

Marrgg

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008