Silver Oaks vs BVB Jubilee Hills vs DPS Gachibowli

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Hyderabad' started by savannas, Dec 8, 2014.

1. savannas

savannas Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends,
    Recently moved to Hyderabad and new to the Hyd forum here.. I am looking for my kiddo's LKG/PP1 admission for year 2015/16. Upon admission we plan to relocate closer to the school, so distance not much of an issue.. I would like reviews from parents regarding Silver Oaks vs BVB Jubilee Hills vs DPS Gachibowli.

Abt Silver Oaks - main concern is -- pollution from nearby industrial area.. how bad is the situation ? heard that kids going to schools in that area suffer from headaches freqeuntly.. is that true ? Also, how is the school for higher classes??

Abt BVB and DPS, heard that both are based on lucky draw/lottery..? Any idea which is better in terms of over all development, academics, extra-curricular ?

Parents who have first hand experience with these schools- please give your valuable feedback

Thanks
    Savi

2. savannas

savannas Bronze IL'ite

Wow - 75 views and no reply.. I am sure somebody must have their kids or neighbour's kids going to one of these schools.. ? Someone please help out..