Nanny Agency in Hyderabad - for visiting NRI

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Hyderabad' started by bindaasbol, Nov 8, 2013.

1. bindaasbol

bindaasbol Bronze IL'ite

Hi All,

I need some suggestions/recommendations for an agency providing temporary nanny services to visiting NRIs. Preferably one that you or someone close to you has used already and can vouch for.

I need to hire a nanny to be with me as I am planning to visit Hyderabad as well as a couple of other cities in AP for 2-3 months. I will be with an infant and a toddler and since my husband cannot join me for the entire duration I would like to have the help travel with me and stay with me for the entire visit.

Of course the grandparents will be there, but I do not like to throw the burden of a tantrummy toddler and a needy infant on them when I need a nap or want to go shopping or visit family.

Thanks in advance!

2. simpleMom

simpleMom Gold IL'ite

Very thoughtful of you to think about hiring help. This is what I have seen some people do. In India, either set of grandparents have maids that come daily. Some of those maids also will be willing to travel for such purposes. Please try asking them.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
  3. arch3

arch3 New IL'ite

Hi,

I'm in the same boat as you were with two kids under 4 and husband not joining until much later. I was wondering if you were able to find any resources and would really appreciate it if you could share it with me.

Thank you!
    Archana

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  4. sms13

sms13 New IL'ite

Hi friends,

Any luck on this?