how to handle the situation

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Hyderabad' started by Rajidhar, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Rajidhar

Rajidhar New IL'ite

hi friends,
    my baby is 23 months old and she is about to complete her 2yrs in 2 days so we are planning to put her in crèche today I searched and selected on crèche but getting afraid to put her because till now she is under supervision of my in-laws and a care taker so suddenly going into a new place without any known adult caretaker its really making me sick – but my daughter herself she is very active and very creative today while searching I went to some of day care centers there I noticed what is - she is going inside and setting along with other kids and enjoying. But she is doesn’t eat anything I am much worried abt that I don’t know how to handle the situation. Pls give me ur valuable ideas so that I can follow.

2. Mumbaigirl

Mumbaigirl Bronze IL'ite

Hi Raj,

This is very difficult situation, nowadays every mom is facing same problem. Don’t worry about ur DD, she will easily mix with other childrens.

I am sharing my experience with u, I am doing same thing with my DD.

Give her what she likes to eat, or b4 one day ask her what u will like to have tomorrow for lunch & breakfast, give her that, if child’s know what is there in Tiffin, they love to eat it.
    Ask her what u will like to have chocolate, ice-cream or cake, or whatever she likes, tell her while coming from off I will bring it for u.

Take care. ALL THE BEST