Help needed - Beginning homeschooling parents group at Bangalore

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by skandameera, Jan 31, 2010.

1. skandameera

skandameera New IL'ite

I have decided to begin homeschooling [HS] my children aged 6 and 4 1/2 from April 2010 onwards. I was considering forming a group of a few parents who are starting HS, experienced in HS or considering HS to join and form a group where in we can discuss our common concerns and solve problems and guide each other. If there is anyone interested please do contact me.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2010

2. resha

resha New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am just interested to know why u would like to home school ur kids? Is it because fees are high or because of academic pressures?
    I know homeschooling can be fun and kids can learn better. Just thought of asking.
    Esha

3. Lakshmirvrao

Lakshmirvrao New IL'ite

Hi,

Me too very keen on homeschooling my son who is now in 6thstd. Would like to be a part of this forum and do suggest how to go about the whole thing.

Regards
    LRR

4. smika

smika New IL'ite

HI,

My husband and I are seriously considering homeschooling our sons from June 2011 and would appreciate any info/advise we could get from homeschooling families.

Thank you,

Mika

5. lashes

lashes New IL'ite

Hi I am from Oman and thought I would reply. Are you still continuing to homeschool your kids? I have two daughters and have been wanting to start HS for my children? Any particular curriculum you follow?

Annie

6. han412

han412 Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    I am home schooling my daughter aged 11 yrs and would definitely like to join your group.
    han

7. Shankarkumaran

Shankarkumaran New IL'ite

My sink is 4 year old, we are planning for home schooling. Is this group active still? Is yes old contact me. My I'd is mayaconscious at gmail com

8. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

9. ArtistShylaja

ArtistShylaja New IL'ite

Prabhgun likes this.
  10. Snehajain

Snehajain New IL'ite

Hi, happy to hear that parents are so interested and are keenly searching the best school for their child. I can help you in this, I know some good schools in major locations of Bangalore. Greenwood High International school in Bannerghatta & Sarjapur road, they have preschools in Kormangala, Whitefield and Jayanagar. Bangalore international school, Trio World School are also some of the popular ICSE schools in Bangalore.