Schools around Marathahalli?

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by easy, Jun 27, 2008.

1. mamri

mamri New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

I recently came to Bangalore and staying in Marthahalli. I am new to this place, looking for a school for my 3 years old baby.

I would like to admit her in Play/LKG/Nursery in nearby schools in Marathalli. Please advise which one is good and reasonable.

Thank you.
    Mamta

2. easy

easy Gold IL'ite

hi,
    if the kid turns 3.6 yrs by june , he will eligible for lkg in vagdevi..else vagdevi school has nursery also.. no donation..fees is around 36k..admissions are going on..so checkout..
    this is reasonable school around the place ..in terms of fees..u can also check out Ryan..but i think they charge donation..
    also there is Navprajana school.. the fee is reasonable..but they charge some donation like 25k.

3. resmis19

resmis19 New IL'ite

Hi,

Im a new member to this group.

My daughter is 2 years 2 months old. We stay in Marthahalli.Im luking for a good playschool for her.

Can anyone help me out?

Resmi

4. JoycenKumar

JoycenKumar New IL'ite

Hi Resmi & Mamta :

Just saw your query and would like to introduce my Preschool in Marathahalli, named, 'Rosedale Montessori House of Children'. Set up this month, we offer Montessori education to 2-1/2 - 5-1/2 year kids. Admissions are in progress.
    Joyce N Kumar.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2010
  5. Neelam1978

Neelam1978 New IL'ite

I am from Bombay, We are shifting to Bangalore shortly & planning to rent an apartment near Marathahalli, My elder daughter is in 3rd std and younger one is 3 years old, can you please advice me some good school near Marathahalli for my kids.

6. Viks

Viks Silver IL'ite

HI.

I stay in munnekollala very close to purva apt or the railway bridge
    My son is about 2yrs 1 month now and I had enrolled him in nearby playschool when he was around 1.5 yrs. they have sections for playgroup and nursery. It has helped me a lot as my son has got a good schedule now. he goes to school for 2 hours and has his nice timetable for the rest of the day.
    At age below 3 children learn what they see so in playschools they will develop new skills as there are so many kids around.

So its a nice idea to put them in nearby school and once grown you can safely send them in school bus and vans ..

Thanks

7. manavipandit

manavipandit New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am a new member and I plan to shift to Marathalli in June. I have a 3.5yr old son and I am looking for a good school for him. I want to put him in a school and not a playschool/preschool...pls give me your suggestions along with fees information if any.

Manavi

1 person likes this.
  8. charansirivelu

charansirivelu New IL'ite

Hi Manavi,

did you hear about Geetanjali Olympiad schools ? near marathalli ring road..its a good one, even my daughter is in the same school..they have good infrastructure,syllabus, smart boards, extra activities like karate, music, dance etc...and bit advantage is it is less crowded and get attention on every kid..I recommend this school....

9. rashm1

rashm1 New IL'ite

Hi, you mentioned that your kid is going to Geetanjali Olympiad. Is this the one near New Horizon Gurukul? How did your child find it? Do they have daycare after school hours? What is the fee structure like?