Sorsfort Junior Day Care (crech)in Electronic City

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by PreetiD, May 18, 2012.

1. PreetiD

PreetiD New IL'ite

Hi All,

We have just moved form Mumbai to Bangalore and I have 1.2yr old daughter.
    In mumbai, we are staying near my mother's house, so i was peacefully going to office..............

but when we moved to Electronic City in Bangalore, i was worried where i should keep my child. Then just by luck i visited sorsfort junior day care, I found that place is very nice, gud infrastructure. Lots of space for kids to play. Care giver are also very nice.....

If any body is searching a day care in Electronic City, then u can also try "sorsfort junior day care", its located near to HP office in Electronic City(phase-1)

2. amruthaass99

amruthaass99 New IL'ite

BEST SCHOOL IN BANGALORE

Sorsfort is one of the Oldest schools in ecity area and one of the best schools in bangalore.... They are there for more than a decade....Today getting an admission in Sorsfort has become hugely challenging... As a parent, I have explored and apprecicated the academics at Sorsfort.... When today there are lot of commercialized new schools in ecity, Sorsfort stand TALL apart... Wishing all parent luck for the their child admission process.....Sorsfort is one of the Oldest schools in ecity area and one of the best schools in bangalore.... They are there for more than a decade....Today getting an admission in Sorsfort has become hugely challenging... As a parent, I have explored and apprecicated the academics at Sorsfort.... When today there are lot of commercialized new schools in ecity, Sorsfort stand TALL apart... Wishing all parent luck for the their child admission process.....