Which is the Best PlaySchool in/near Ramamurthy nagar(Bangalore) for Pre-KG?

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by swaran, Mar 1, 2012.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hello Ladies,

I am planning to join my DD(2.5 years old) in a Playschool like Euro-kids,kidzee,apple,hello kids etc for her PRE-KG...I stay in ramamurthy nagar and hence i am looking for a good playschool near my place(preferably within 1 km,max 2 kms from my house def not more than that)...

I have heard very good reviews about EuroKids in chennai but not sure about the bangalore branches...i have made a visit to Euro/apple and hello kids that are in ramamurthy nagar and i feel a little better with euro kids...this is mainly because of the area,i mean the place is very spacious compared to the other 2(hello/apple)...other than this factor i feel the method they use to teach and all are quite similar to apple and hello kids...along with that i have some good reviews about them which i have very few for hello/apple....but i am really not sure which would be better for Pre-KG :confused:

Can you all please give your valuable feedback about the playschools in Ramamurthy nagar for PreKG...if there is any other school about which you have good feedback other than Hello/apple/euro...please do mention..

It would be of great help to me..

Thanks in Advance :)

2. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Ladies...i am still waiting for your answers

3. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

ladies....so many views...but no one to help?!! :-(

4. Nithyagirl

Nithyagirl Bronze IL'ite

Dear Swaran,

I vote for Euro kids for its standard. Their teaching method is very nice. Daily they give small small hand made simple gifts to their kids. There are more appreciable activities with them. Why search for some other schools when u ve Euro kids nearby?

Regards,
    Nithya

5. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Dear NithyaGirl

thanks a bunch..i was eagerly waiting for atleast one feedback in this thread,...seriously...and i myself have a special pull towards euro kids but dint know about theur PRe-KG/nursery,thats why wanted to ask the experienced ladies here..

thanks for your feedback once again :)
    i just hope/wish few other ladies would tell their views on euro kids :)

6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ladies,

I have paid the Fee for Nursery/PreKG in EURO KIDS,Ramamurthy Nagar...
    Since i have heard about their standard and good reviews,i planned to put my DD there..
    the cost for 1 year is 38400..i have paid my first installment of 13800 and the school starts from 1st June
    thanks for your feedback/suggestion:)

1 person likes this.
  7. mykids

mykids New IL'ite

There is new pre-school & daycare that has come up in Ramamurthy Nagar next to food bazaar opp. narayana school.

I visited this place on last weekend and its very spacious & lots n lots of toys are there. The best part is that the school has a open play area and its very large. The name of this place is Isa varya.

It will be easy for me to pick the kids n drop back. The fees is also nominal.
    I heard they told me a new service is available where they cater to needs of the parents who work in 2nd shift.

8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks for the information mykids

9. Vemala

Vemala Gold IL'ite

Swarna,
    Late reply. But, you can help my review on below school for your friends.
    Nurture in Kasthuri nagar main road is very good for Nursery. They have two batches(start at 8:30 and 12pm).
    CMR NPS in OMBR layout is also good. You can consider this only if you are planning to continue for LKG onwards since their fees structure for Pre-Kg is much much higher( Around 1 lak) compared to any other schools .

Regards

10. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks for sharing the information facebook Bow