Good DayCare(not on daily basis) in Ramamurthy Nagar-Bangalore!!!

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by swaran, Dec 6, 2011.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hello All,

My DD is 2 years and 3 months old...next year we are planning to put her in a good playschool/PREKG(yet to decide)...right now my ILs are taking care of her during day time...we have started a business now and hence my ILs are helping us on that...its like once in a week or twice they ll come and help us...

Hence i am thinking of putting her in a daycare...not daily...only on those days we have business...is there any daycare like this?!!!

Can you please suggest some daycare for my DD in ramamurthy nagar?!!!...i am not looking for a costly/branded one but just some medium level day care who take care of kids properly and have a good name in the local area...i am mainly conserned about her health as i have heard in many places ,the daycare people try to give some sleeping pills to make the kids sleep...

Can you please share your feedback!!!!!and also do they allow kids for a single day/once in a week ....not on daily basis...

There are lot of day care centres near my house but then i am a little scared to admit my DD there since i have no feedback/review about that daycare...

ITS QUITE URGENT....CAN SOMEONE HELP!!!!

Thanks in Advance!!!!!!

2. sowbhagya

sowbhagya New IL'ite

If you are not so particular about KR Puram, you can try Shemrock Toddlerhaus in CV raman Nagar...

3. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sowbagya...
    thanks for the quick response and suggestion...
    actually i am particular abour Ramamurthy Nagar since me and my DH work...we can onlydrop my DD in the daycare and we ll be off to work...my ILs would pick DD from the daycare when they return home...they dont use a vehicle and also they would be tired after work...hence i cant put my DD in a daycare which is far from ramamurthy nagar...
    any suggestions?!!!

4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hello Ladies....

I am still eagerly waiting for your responses...please help...
    i am in great need

5. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Like Sowbhgya even i wanted to tell about Shemrock as ppl even from Pai Layout used to send the Kids here...btw...if its ok what Business you guys have started???

6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks brahan....but for the same reason as mentioned above,i am looking for a day care pretty close to my house...
    we have actually started a catering business....y?...

7. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Oh Thats nice to hear....What kind of catering would you do...? I mean SI ,NI ,Chinese....May be i can give a try for my Son's next year Bday Bash or BIL 's engagement

8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

9. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Thanks sWARAN,..

10. shree2625

shree2625 New IL'ite

Hello Swaran,

Did you get a good Day care center in Bangalore? Even I am looking for one in R M Nagar/K R Puram