List of good schools near Krishnaraja puram (K.R PURAM)

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by deshikha25, May 24, 2011.

1. deshikha25

deshikha25 New IL'ite

Hello friends,

My name is Deepshikha and I am new to this forum. Actually I joined this forum to get more info regarding schools near KR puram bangalore.

Right now my son is just 1 year old and I am residing outside INDIA. We are planning to come back when he is two year old. I wanted information regarding:

1.Good Hygienic Playschools: In and around K.R Puram
    2. List of Good Schools from NURSERY to GRADE 12th (CBSE/ICSE/IGCSE)
    3. ALSO wanted reviews on Brigade international school in Mahadevpura:
    ........(a)what do they ask in interview during Nursery admission (what do they do during the interaction)
    (b) what is the school strength
    (c) what is there fee structure
    4. Does any body know about Diya Montessori school in K.R puram (Is it progressing well as it started couple of years ago)...
    5. Also I would like to know if there is any good school in whitefield or near K.R puram where the school itself has a daycare so that I can keep my child there and work as a teacher in that school.

Thank you
    Deepshikha

2. HPadman

HPadman New IL'ite

Hi Deshikha,

I am Hyma. Did you find the right school for your kid? I am also looking for a school near Mahavedapura for my daughter who just completed 2 years. Can you provide details on the school where your son is studying right now.

3. revvlook

revvlook New IL'ite

Have done a lot of research on good schools in this area. The ones I liked most are-

International School near that area -
    Sharanya Narayani International School (Day Scholar and Boarding)

CBSE Schools -
    Presidency School Bangalore East
    Capstone High School
    Vibgyor