queries on schooling

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Singapore' started by anitha315, May 13, 2015.

1. anitha315

anitha315 New IL'ite

We have just moved to Singapore and I have a few queries. Firstly, how are the local PCF, Sparkletots schools? They seem to be conveniently located for my 4 year old. What approximate fees do DP holders pay for such schools?&nbsp;<br><br>Second, We have paid the admission fees for my 9 year old son at DPS International, but now, we've got a placement call from a local school, Jing Shan. Which option is better - local or international school? Pls let me know.<br>Thanks!

2. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Anitha,

Welcome to SG :)

Sparkletots are good. My daughter went to PAP school and my personal experience has been really good. The school fees for a child on DP will be around 300+ usually. May vary a bit from school to school.

In general the local schools and their syllabus are good. My kids go to a local school and I am very happy with it. I do not know about the school that you are asking about. Is the school in your neighborhood? if so, try talking to your neighbors or the parents you can meet at the neighborhood park.

Best wishes.

1 person likes this.
  3. anitha315

anitha315 New IL'ite

Thanks for your feedback. Will check with Sparkletots.