Cook required for home

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Singapore' started by van0382, Apr 15, 2012.

1. van0382

van0382 New IL'ite

Hi there,

I'm a Stay at Home Mum with 2 kids and am looking for someone who can come and cook for us on weekdays. It would be beneficial if you are good with kids too but my priority is cooking.

My daughter is 19 months and my son is 1 month old and I don't have a helper. As a result, I'm so tied up I don't have time to cook.

Do let me know if anyone is keen. We live at Boon Keng, very near Farrer Park.

Thanks!
    Vanitha

2. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Vanitha,

Welcome to IL :)

Congrats on the new addition to your family. It is a lot of work with just one child, and you have two and both under the age of 2, my goodness!!

I hope someone responds to this thread and your query soon and helps you out.

Take care dear and try to get as much rest as possible, with a month old child your body will be quite weak as well.

Take care.

3. van0382

van0382 New IL'ite

Hi Akila,

Yeah it's exhausting! Especially since the little one needs his night feeds now. Once I'm able to sleep through the night I do hope things will be better.

4. IndianQueen

IndianQueen Silver IL'ite

Hey hi.. i dont think i know any cook who can come home and cook, but i have a contact of mine who delivers food to houses i can give you the details if needed.. I have also been searching for some one who can supply me with food to office, in the process i have found this contact... but i am still looking for more... lemme know... glad to help...

5. van0382

van0382 New IL'ite

Thanks but I'm hoping to get someone who can help out with the kids too. If I can't find anyone, I might just take you up on your offer.

6. chamu02

chamu02 Gold IL'ite

sorry for late reply dear,
    just saw msg, but still , i think i can help u, check your PM , and try in those links. Am not sure abt the availability but still give a try and see.

7. chamu02

chamu02 Gold IL'ite

sorry for late reply dear,
    just saw msg, but still , i think i can help u, check your PM , and try in those links. Am not sure abt the availability but still give a try and see.

8. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Chamu,

Could you pl. share those links with all, it will be helpful to many here :)

9. chamu02

chamu02 Gold IL'ite

Dear Akila
    Those are the contact numbers of the concern person , whom i got when i had a necessity ! Sorry i should have used appropriate word " Number " instead of "LNK "what i thought was if they were not available atleast they can redirect to other who is available, so that she can get a clue to catch someone !:hide: That made me to use the word LINK .

10. chamu02

chamu02 Gold IL'ite

Hey vanitha ,
    Did you able to manage to get any help with those number ?