Child care after DPS

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Singapore' started by MangaiBalaji, Nov 21, 2011.

1. MangaiBalaji

MangaiBalaji New IL'ite

HI all,

Am Pooja currently in Chennai and will be joining my husband in Singapore in the mid of Dec'2011.
    This query is mainly for parents whose kids go to DPS in singapore.

Am planning to do Mtech in NUS. Hence my daughter would need to be in outside care after school until i return home.

Also, since we have plans of moving back to india, i am thinking of Indian schools , mainly DPS since we would be at hougang.

I have few questions in this case.

1.How do Working moms whose kids go to DPS(mainly nursery or kindergarden) handle the after school hours?
    2.Are there any kids which go to child care after DPS in the afternoon? If so, which child care is it?
    3.In such case how do u mange feeding lunch to your kid.?

Please pour in ur suggestions. Awaiting them eagerly

cheers
    Pooja.s

2. MangaiBalaji

MangaiBalaji New IL'ite

No one there sending their kids to a child care post DPS nursery/Kindergarden Morning School :( ?

3. veensey

veensey New IL'ite

Hi,

Its been a few yrs that you have posted this. I needed yourhelp. Its just been 2 mnths that we have moved to SG. My daughter will start school in DPS at the Kindergarten level next week. I plan to start working and want to know of a good daycare where I can send my daughter after school. Where did you send your child to? What was your experience like? Are you still in SG? looking fwd to your reply.

thanks