Info on playschool or playgroup in alnahda sharjah

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by indiraj84, Nov 30, 2014.

1. indiraj84

indiraj84 New IL'ite

hi,

My son is 2.5yrs old and I'm looking for a good playschool with activities near alnahda area which is relatively less crowded and good...pls advice me friends on this...I have seen other threads on this topic but no latest reply...

2. veena84

veena84 Bronze IL'ite

Hello

There is A newly opened playschool in Al Nahda
    "Children's Skill Development", Just opposite to Sahara centre. On Sharjah Side

3. indiraj84

indiraj84 New IL'ite

Thanks veena for your reply...if you're mentioning the Achievers campus...I did call them yesterday...timing is either 8 to 11 or 11 to 2...it doesn't suit me...
    I had a look at a workshop based playsch in cluttons building...kinda liked it...have to check on the rest around today...
    hopefully shud get updates from other moms..

4. indiraj84

indiraj84 New IL'ite

Yesterday I checked on Mehfil and Talent center in BM Towers...but I wasn't very impressed actually...waiting for updates from other moms!!!

5. yellowsunshine

yellowsunshine Senior IL'ite

Hi......I too had gone to talent center and it looked more like day care to me . Then I found out about kids world nursery . The place now after renovation seems little cramped up but it liked as it was more like a school with a proper schedule, uniform and nice teachers. I have been sending my daughter there since a year and I'm very happy. They have a theme of the month around which they plan their entire months schedule and field trips. Also the field trip cost is covered in their annual fee and you don't have to spend separately every month for that. They also potty train your kid and teach them to wash hands etc . It's in the same line as Sahara centre the big N building that is just below the bridge towards Sahara centre.

They also have a website and Facebook page so u can check it out

1 person likes this.
  6. indiraj84

indiraj84 New IL'ite

Thank you yellowshine for the detailed info.
    Let me check that...can you tell me how old is your son? and also would like to know the timings and fees of that nursery!!

7. zainab52

zainab52 New IL'ite

Hi yellowshine can u give contact number of kids world nursery. ...I stay next to lulu..do u know any othet nurseries in tht area..

8. indiraj84

indiraj84 New IL'ite

hi zaina,

have u checked the playschool run in cluttons building by al mina mgmt? i really liked it..whts ur son age??

9. Nishatho

Nishatho New IL'ite

How abt kids world nursery?

10. Rebeccanaz

Rebeccanaz New IL'ite

I recommend Yellow Bee Nursery in Al Nahda Sharjah it is behind Al And at Mall in NMC building