Rejoining my abusive husband again, how to face him boldy?

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by nivedhitha2013, Oct 28, 2014.

1. nivedhitha2013

nivedhitha2013 New IL'ite

Hi IL Sisters,

I am new to this forum and posting this thread to get your suggestions.

I am 28 years old, mine is an arranged marriage. Have got 1 son of 1.3 years old. I was working (due to compulsion of my Husbby and MILs). Due to physical harassment from my husband I departed from him and staying with my parents since 5 months. My MILs seperated my son before 6 months as I was working. After legally moving (to get my son back), I am rejoining with my husband and son again in another few days.

But still I feel a sort of fear inside me to move with my husband as he still seems to be emotionally unbalanced. His behaviuor is oscillative though I try to move softly because, at times he speaks caring and romantic (I dont know whether he is acting and playing safe), but at times he abuses me emotionally then apologize and compels me to talk with him again. I cannot withstand and convince myself as soon as he expects.

He is financially not planning well, depending on his parents to support his loans and blankly believes what his manipulative parents says about me. Presently I am communicating with him through SMS only.

I am rejoining with him for the sake of my son and cant be romantic again. How to boldly face my abusive husband. Though my parents advice me a lot to be courageous and take my rights, I don't have a grip on myself. Awaiting for my IL sisters' advice...

2. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Hi nivedhitha,

my hugs to you fir what you are undergoing. It's a tough phase and I can understand thatt it's purely because of your son you are rejoining your husband. At his juncture you need a lot of mental courage and. The confidence that no one can overpower you.

Do not get in to pacifying your husband when he is angry. Do not. Try to be. Too casual as well as the situation doesn't seem to be all that favourable. Just be there as a good companion for the time being and let things settle down.

do not expect much from him or. Do not take every thing he does in a negativ sense as well.. Some times it's just the time that heals problems like this. My prayers for your issues to be resolved and to lead a happy life.