KG Admission - Ambassador Kindergarden, Sabari Indian School

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by Sanhiti, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Sanhiti

Sanhiti New IL'ite

Hello All,

This is my first post here and I thank and applaud all the awesome info on various topics in this board.

We are making a move to Dubai in a couple of months from the US and I am looking for some reviews and personal experiences with the following schools for Kindergarden.
    1. Ambassador Kindergarden (Karama)
    2. Sabari Indian School (Al Wuheida)
    3. The Indian Academy (Al Ghusais)
    4. Bilva Indian School (Al Ghusais).

Bilva Indian School is a new school just starting their academic year in April.

Both positive and negative feedback is really appreciated. We have to immediately register inorder to secure a seat and hence looking for some feedback asap.

Thanks in advance!

2. Sanhiti

Sanhiti New IL'ite

Any response would be really helpful. We have to finalize on the school this week. Any idea, ladies??

3. ZaiRai

ZaiRai Senior IL'ite

If your son is at least exact 6 years old on July 31st, 2014, you can try to admit him in GEMS Millennium School Sharjah for 1st grade, as it's open now. From what I had read, the Indian Academy is doing well, fees also reasonable. There is also a new branch in Sharjah and had visited the school. They'll open this April. School looks alright, some construction still going on. The only low-down is the lack of paved road going there in the school, but it is the same for almost all schools in Azra, Sharjah area.

4. ZaiRai

ZaiRai Senior IL'ite

In case you'd prefer for your child to start on September and attend British curriculum schools, there are a number of them here in Sharjah such as GEMS Westminster, Brilliant International School, etc.