Little Feet Nursery V/S Bluebell Nursery

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by veena84, Jan 16, 2014.

1. veena84

veena84 Bronze IL'ite

Hi

I am seeking admission for my 2.5hr Daughter in good Nursery.
    I have come across about Little feet & Bluebell, Although both have same fee structure & same activities.
    But anyone can advice me please which one I should pick
    Thx

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014

2. LotusAura

LotusAura Gold IL'ite

Hi Veena,
    My personal preference is Little Feet Nursery. It follows the Montessori method of teaching and is definitely one of the best nurseries in Sharjah.
    Bluebells leans more towards being a daycare centre rather than a true-blue nursery I feel, even though it is popular too.
    Out of these two, I would definitely choose Little Feet.
    However, you can always visit these nurseries personally to ascertain which one suits your requirements better. Good luck!

3. veena84

veena84 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Lotus

Thxs a lot for your reply. I will wait for some more feedback & Most likely on coming Saturday will go to see both nurserys

4. ladyinformed

ladyinformed New IL'ite

Bluebells follows a montessori based learning method with trained teachers. The best way to decide on the perfect nursery for your child is by visiting in person. bluebells is one on the best around in my opinion. They have a lot of extracurricular activities.

1 person likes this.
  5. hydee

hydee Bronze IL'ite

Hi veena, am also looking for a nursery. Finally in which nursery u admit your daughter ?

6. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

My son is in bluebells and more than happy with them. They have a play n learn way of teaching and my kid just loves it..

7. jvinil

jvinil New IL'ite

Hi, Please let me know where you have taken the admission. its little feet or Blue Bell.
    Also please give me your advice/suggestions on these nursery. It will help me to pick the good one to my son. If you have any other suggestion please let me know.
    Thks

8. jvinil

jvinil New IL'ite

Hi, Where you have taken the addmission, please let me know, it will helpful to me to find out the good one to my son
    Thnks

9. veena84

veena84 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Jvinil

I selected Little Feet Nursery. My Daughter is going since March.2014 month & definitely have seen quite improvement in her. Although as Parents we have to work also a lot on our kids.

In my opinion there are 3 good options available - Little Feet, Bluebell & Al Khan Nursery. All 3 are good. Fees also same. You can select anyone as per your convenience, Seat available in nursery & transport service from Nursery in your area.

For me the reason to select the Little feet out of 3, in my building 3-4 kids was already going in that nursery & they all are friends of my daughter, so it got very easy for me to convince her for this.

Let me know if you need any further detail
    Take care

1 person likes this.
  10. jvinil

jvinil New IL'ite

Hi Veena,

Thank you very much for your detailed reply.

Rgds