Ryan Star International School Sharjah

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by Saddaf, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Saddaf

Saddaf New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    I need reviews on Ryan Star International School. I am sending my daughter to KG1 this year. My son goes to the School of Knowledge in Sharjah and i'm very satisfied with that but coz of some inexplicable circumstances we couldn't get admission for our daughter.

I don't have a lot of options at this point. In most schools, admissions are already closed. Ryan Star International is still taking in kids. Any reviews?

2. RamaM

RamaM New IL'ite

Hi,
    I dnt know about KG1, but from grade1 this is not a good school at all.

f;2930368]Hi Ladies,
    I need reviews on Ryan Star International School. I am sending my daughter to KG1 this year. My son goes to the School of Knowledge in Sharjah and i'm very satisfied with that but coz of some inexplicable circumstances we couldn't get admission for our daughter.

I don't have a lot of options at this point. In most schools, admissions are already closed. Ryan Star International is still taking in kids. Any reviews?[/QUOTE]

3. RamyaSridhar1978

RamyaSridhar1978 Gold IL'ite

Hi rama m

Pl tell us why do u feel its not a good school ? It will help us to re consider our choices for the next academic yr

4. Saddaf

Saddaf New IL'ite

I didn't put my daughter in Ryan Star in the end, because of the distance from my place. I didn't want her to spend an hour on the bus. She's going to G.D.Goenka Private school and I am more than satisfied. She happy, enjoying school, doesn't want to miss a single day and learning too. She also gets a healthy vegetarian breakfast and lunch at the school so I don't have to worry about that either.

5. SabihaN

SabihaN New IL'ite

I need reviews on Ryan Star International School. I am sending my daughter to KG1 this year.

6. sabiy

sabiy New IL'ite

hi
    I need reviews on GD Goenka school in sharjah as I plan to put my son in grade 1

7. manchanda

manchanda New IL'ite

Can u pkease elaborate furtger on the environment in school

8. Saddaf

Saddaf New IL'ite

My daughter went to GD Goenka for a year but I had to transfer her due to financial issues. Other than that, it's an excellent school. The staff and teachers are extremely friendly, every child is given individual attention. Curriculum is excellent. They focus on activity based learning. Other than the academics, they instill values in kids, or at least they try to because a child's values also depend on a lot on her or her upbringing at home.

9. nishy

nishy New IL'ite

Hi.... I would like to get some reviews about gd goenka sharjah.

10. Purnima21

Purnima21 Bronze IL'ite

How is GD Goenka school? Can u send me link for this school