Thread for KG1admission 2014-2015

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by RamyaSridhar1978, Jun 26, 2013.

1. ZaiRai

ZaiRai Senior IL'ite

Thanks for the info. Will try to take a look with this school, and what they have to say if they take my KG2 for 1st Grade. There might be issue in age, as she's exact 5.7 only by April next year. It will be a no-go if they would ask her to repeat KG2 just for 1 month difference in age, specially that she's now in her 2nd year of schooling going 3rd next year. We won't admit the younger kid now, as she's a little over 3.3 only by April next year. The back up plan now is that keep the KG 2 in her present school, but we'll try for British schools since September elder child would be exact 6 on Sep 1st and younger kid would be 3.8.

2. gialexan

gialexan New IL'ite

Dear All,

Gems Millenium has updated their website with latest information on 2014-2015 admission. It says KG1 admission is closed and following is the message :-(

[h=1]Admissions 2014 - 2015[/h]Dear Parents,
    Thank you for showing interest in Gems Millennium School – Sharjah.

Due to the space constraints we are closed for the admission in KG1 for the academic year 2014 – 2015.
    For KG2 to Grade 8 seats are being offered only against withdrawals.
    Online registration for KG2 to Grade 8 will commence from 15th December 2013 to 19th December 2013, kindly register your ward online and our school Registrar will get back to you if there are any open seats available.
    Kindly note that once the registration closes, no special requests for admission will be entertained.
    With warm wishes
    Anthony Joseph
    Principal.

1 person likes this.
  3. pamelabag

pamelabag New IL'ite

will be rush for other school, as gems take a lot students.............

4. pamelabag

pamelabag New IL'ite

Dear friends,

can anybody explain why dpssharjah is so famous?

5. malarvizhim

malarvizhim Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

KG1 interaction session starts for Leaders Private School Sharjah tmrw.If any of your kids attends it please share the experience so that it will be helpful for others.

my son got his interactive session on 9th jan.

Thanks

6. malarvizhim

Hi,

Any update on Leaders Private School KG1 interaction?

7. sasishanmu

sasishanmu New IL'ite

Hi,

i heard from my friends tat
    first they are taking the kid along with other kids to the class room and asking some basic questions about them. Like their name, parents name, school and colors, fruits, vegetables, Alphabets etc. then we have to meet vice principal. Again she will ask some questions like name, school, then will show some things in table like key, pen etc. They didn't ask anything to the parents.
    They will announce the results on or after 20th Jan.

-Sasi

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  8. malarvizhim

Thanks a lot Sasi.

my son had his interactive session today in LPS.We are told to fill registration form and later he was taken to the class room with other kids.

They asked him colors of few objects and names of fruits and sing some rhymes.Then we met the vice principal and she asked some questions like what is the color of his shirt,pointed some few objects.They didn't ask anything to the parents.

They said result will be updated in website on 20th jan

Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
  9. saha2013

saha2013 New IL'ite

Hi Ramya,
    I am new to this forum. I have a two yrs old kid. found this thread very useful regarding schools. I have sent a private msg to you. kindly look into it and help me with a good suggestion. thank you...

10. shikha1985

shikha1985 New IL'ite

Hi all IL

My dd got the admission in gulf Asian.anyone else is there whose dd or ds got the admission in the same school .