Good Schools for KG1 admission

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by remstar, Sep 24, 2012.

1. dreamgal

dreamgal Bronze IL'ite

HI :)

Even I am also trying for admission for my daughter in KG 1 2013-2014 :) and registered for gems millennium Sharjah and her interview is also over and they just told us to come on Nov 21st for further admission process..Just waiting for DPS reg too...
    And I have heard its too diff to get in DPS..Does any one know how the interviewing process goes in DPS??

Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. dreamgal

dreamgal Bronze IL'ite

HI rems

I have heard for O level , westminister school in ghusais is good...

3. dreamgal

dreamgal Bronze IL'ite

Hello nobody here............ :hide:

4. remstar

remstar New IL'ite

Hi Dreamgal,

Thank you.. SAw ur message now.. How was your daughter's interview? Do you have to pay fees on 21st? What other admission procedure? I have also registered here...

I hope someone can give details about the DPs interview.. Are you applying in any other schools? Thanks to al other friends for replying as well...

Thanks,
    R :)

5. dreamgal

dreamgal Bronze IL'ite

Hi Rems

Thank u for ur reply too...:thumbsup... her interview went good though she was a bit shy..They told us to bring all the documents..dont know abt the fees...thought of trying for DPS also..so if u registered for ur kid did u went for the interview?? Today onwards our own sharjah also started registration..r u applying for any other schools??

6. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

dreamgal, my DD is with Gems Mill..in KG1..so far so good..no probs...can you tell me if you paid any reg fees for Gems Mill now? like 500 or so..my friend is planning to put her kids and she is asking if she has to pay the 500dhs for attending the interview..is it so?

7. RamyaSridhar1978

RamyaSridhar1978 Gold IL'ite

Hi friends
    Our own has started registeration . Leaders will give te forms next month . Gems mill I thnk requires you to pay reg and attend interview.
    @ dreamgirl - how old s your daughter ? Can you elaborate her interview to s p,z... .
    I am super tensed since my kids will be just 3 in April and now they are not in a position for interviews . Though they know things I really wonder whether they can answer now ... Seems like all schools have screening before admission ...
    Ramya

8. anjali06

anjali06 Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I have also registered with gems millennium for my daughter and done with the interview. paid 500 dhs as registration fee on the day of interview.

Ramya,

they will check whether your child knows basic english. They ask colours, shapes, animals etc. which most of the children around 3yrs can answer

9. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

paying fees of 500 for interview or after confirmation of admission for reg?

10. remstar

remstar New IL'ite

did any one register with our own english school?

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012