Good Schools for KG1 admission

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by remstar, Sep 24, 2012.

1. remstar

remstar New IL'ite

Hi,

I want to enroll my son in KG1 2013-14. Could anyone please suggest some good schools where I should try in Sharjah and Al Gusais area in Dubai (CBSE and O level)? [​IMG] Also, when will the admissions start? Please share any further information about the schools if you have a child in the school or know someone who has etc.

Thank you in advance,
    :hatsoffR

3 people like this.

2. anjali06

anjali06 Silver IL'ite

Hi

I am also planning to put my daughter in KG1 2013-2014. looking CBSE schools only preferably in Sharjah. According to information gathered from my friends and relatives and older IL posts, DPS and Millenium are two good schools in Sharjah. In Dubai Indian High School, Millennium, JSS etc. are there. For O level Sharjah English School is one of the best, but the fee is a little bit high.

In Sharjah Leaders Private School, Sharjah Indian School are there but don't have much idea about these schools.

Hope somebody who has child going to any of these schools can help us

1 person likes this.
  3. remstar

remstar New IL'ite

Hi Anjali,

Thank you dear for sharing this information. Hope some of our good friends here can please give some inputs on these schools and their admission processes... Have you applied to any schools now?

R

4. amkush

amkush Junior IL'ite

hi,
    i am also trying for admissions for my son for the year 2013 -2014.please update if u know of schools who have started their admission procedure.can anyone give me inputs on our own english school

thanxs

5. ansureeba

ansureeba Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

The millennium school dubai's online registration for kg1 kids will start on 28th October.

Regards,
    Ansu

6. anjali06

anjali06 Silver IL'ite

Gems Millenium Sharjah has already started registration for 2013-2014 :)

1 person likes this.
  7. RamyaSridhar1978

RamyaSridhar1978 Gold IL'ite

Hi ladies
    Even I am looking forward for the kg1 admission for the yr 2013-2014 . Acc to my knowledge our own English high school sharjah is starting the forms from 15 October . Sharjah gems millennium has started registeration.
    Pl keep this thread active with any info anyone gets
    Thanks
    Ramya

8. sandhyapal

sandhyapal Bronze IL'ite

Im too willing to join my kid in KG1 this years.
    Im too trying to get information about schools.
    Gems Millineum fee is high i think.
    Our own and Leaders are okay my friends daughter are going to those schools.
    We are trying for DPS.
    so anybody if you know the admission time please let others know.
    thanks for starting the thread

9. RamyaSridhar1978

RamyaSridhar1978 Gold IL'ite

Hi
    I just registered with gems millennium Sharjah but it says you need to Come for interview . Kindly tell me are there any schools in sharjah which doesn't require interview... Does our own , leaders also take interview for the kid. .
    Is it not possible to get admission down right ?
    the thing is my kids will be just 3 in April .. Not sure whether they can qualify for the interviews.
    Please reply

10. prasi86

prasi86 New IL'ite

Hey Ramya Sridhar ..
    same problem with my kiddi too.She will be just 3 in March '13 . I dont think she can go for an interview at this age. On top of it she is a little shy to talk infrnt of strangers as she not yet started talking clearly. she keeps mum infront of others . I m trying to enrpl her in DPS shj. but dont knw when they will start admissions for 2013 -14..Anybody knws?? please help