Day care charges in Dubai

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by Chomi, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Chomi

Chomi New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

Iam new to IL and just started posting. I will be shifting to Dubai in 2-3 months. I have a one year old kid. I wanted to know how much do day care centers charge in Dubai. No area specified, just general. please help.

Soumya.

2. priyalalwani

priyalalwani Senior IL'ite

Hi Soumya

How are you nice to know that u are shifting in dubai are u going to work after you come to dubai. Regarding day care charges it is around 500-600 dhs it also depends on how many days u need and timings

Regards
    Priya

3. Chomi

Chomi New IL'ite

Hi Priya,
    Thanks for replying. iam not sure whether i will work after shifting. Are the day care centers good over there? Is it safe to put such a small kid? i know it is individual decision, but what is your opinion of day care centers in Dubai?
    Right now my husband has shifted to dubai. he is struggling to find accomodation. so i guess double income is required. that is the reason i was planning to try and get a job. I am an architect and was working in bangalore till i had my daughter. Hope Iam not boring u with all these details. I am really worried and was happy to see that someone replied.

Thanks,
    Soumya.

4. Chomi

Chomi New IL'ite

Hey Priya,

Is 500-600dhs per month or per week?

5. priyalalwani

priyalalwani Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    It is per month even i am also starting a home nursery but only morning but it depends for different areas I stauy in bur dubai old pakistani consulate

Regards
    Priya

6. swapnalidh

swapnalidh New IL'ite

Hi.. me too looking for day care for my 2.8 yr son from dec 10 or jan 11 onwards.. in abu hail, hor al anz area.. full day..
    can anyone suggest a good one with not many kids..? will be really greatfull..

thanks in advance!! and a very happy diwali..

7. Shaheentahirpk

Shaheentahirpk New IL'ite

I m coming to dubai in jan 2011. I have 2.3 years baby girl, I want to know full time baby day care charges. plz guide me
    Regards

8. pietyrebel

pietyrebel New IL'ite

We are living in Dubai and am looking for a Day Care facility for my 3 1/2 year old son. We live in Deira near the Clock Tower.

He is in a nursery from 7 am to about 12 noon

We are looking for a Day Care to take care of him from 12 noon till about 7pm

if anyone know of any good Day Care facility and could let me know it would be highly appreciated

9. maryjens

maryjens New IL'ite

Hi Annu,
    Iam just joined IL. Came across ur message above. I have 19 month old son. We are planning to put him in nursery from Sept till 12.30pm. We want to arrange for a home care after that. I am living in Karama as well. Are u still running home nursery? Thanks for replying.

Regards,Jency

10. NSV

NSV New IL'ite

Hi,

Are you still looking for a day care?Also tell me which area you are located?

Best Regards
    NSV