How to select the right preschool and curriculum for your child

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by dubailady9, Oct 21, 2014.

1. dubailady9

dubailady9 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

My son is 22months old and I have started looking for nurseries for him. It is so confusing. Different curriculums...indian/british/canadian etc. British is the most popular though.

I am really confused on what would be right for him. Do not want to make a wrong decision and want to set his basics right. Plz share your experiences and what points you had in mind while selecting a nursery.
    I am staying in Deira and any recommendations on good nurseries are also welcome. I have looked up some in Mankhool and plan to see some today in deira.

Plzzz help me.

Thanks,
    Deepti

2. resmij

resmij Silver IL'ite

hi,

british curriculum is good. but expensive. heard that it does not give any stress for students.
    I had checked it for my son's schooling, but fees was high. and finally got admission with IHS dxb. I had sent him to Art kid nursery (near karama) befre getting admission at school.

regards
    resmij

3. dubailady9

dubailady9 New IL'ite

Thanks for responding. I plan to put him in a cbse board school later. So in that case would it matter if I send him to british curriculum nursery or any other?

4. resmij

resmij Silver IL'ite

hii,

it is ok if you send him to any of the nurseries, as convenient for you.

if you are working, send him to nursery near your office. if you are at home, send him to the one near to your area.

regards,
    resmij

5. dubailady9

dubailady9 New IL'ite

OK ladies...I have decided to enroll my son into Little Nest, mankhool. Heard lot of good reviews. Had also shortlisted Smart children nursery but decided on Little Nest finally.
    Now time to shop for school bag and other stuff :)