Reviews on The Millennium School - Al Qusais - Dubai

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by imami, Oct 16, 2014.

1. imami

imami New IL'ite

Hi Parents,

My daughter has been selected through computerized draw system for The Millennium school. KHDA ratings have been consistently good for this school for last 3-4 years. If you study their detailed report, KG1-2 section has been rated outstanding on almost all parameters.

However would like to know first hand from other parents about their experience with this school. Would really appreciate your opinions and reviews.

Thanks,
    Imami

2. imami

imami New IL'ite

so many views but no replies..... plz ladies is there no one whose kids
    goes to Millennium

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  3. ansureeba

ansureeba Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

My son is in Grade 1 now and their kindergarten section was really good. They try to keep a balance between the extracurricular activities and studies.

Regards,
    Ansu

4. archana820

archana820 Bronze IL'ite

hi imami,
    My son is in 7th grade i have no problem or complains about the school. my son also loves the school

1 person likes this.
  5. priyakumaran

priyakumaran New IL'ite

hi archana820,
    Now my son is going to Kindergarden starters .It follows iCBSE syllabus.
    I want to know about the teaching methodologies in dubai millennium school.Are they give all the study meterials properly?what websites they used for teaching english and maths?( KGS used minds spark,math wizz,tumble books,mc graw hills,language garden)both curriculum is same or different... plz clarify me.

6. milibistrawat

milibistrawat New IL'ite

Hii priyakumaran
    How is the school kingdergarten and ur son is in which grade ? I am seeking admission for my son in grade 3 so I want to know the feedback .tia

7. priyakumaran

priyakumaran New IL'ite

8. mumonboard

mumonboard New IL'ite

hello imami,

can u please elobrate more on the selection process for KG1 students?

9. amrutha22

amrutha22 New IL'ite

This year, apparently all their seats were taken up by siblings! They opened their registrations and we filled it, and visited the school, but the registrar said there is no chance of getting a seat since all their seats are filled.

The process is the same as other schools, register online, they will call for interview and based on that admission for the kid.

10. rituagarwal

rituagarwal New IL'ite

Hi tia..my son goes in grade 1 in kgs. Syllabus is all same if I compare with IHS. But I don't like the online teaching method here.they doesn't provide any study material. They take 500 dhm for online books and u HV to teach ur child online everyday. My son knows everything which other schools are providing but books are books after all. I myself want to change the school.my son will gv exam for IHS .its hard to get admission but let's hope for d best.