baby sitting

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by sanidhya, Jul 20, 2014.

1. sanidhya

sanidhya Bronze IL'ite

hi I need to start baby sitting in my home at jumeirah... need help

2. shaytel

shaytel Junior IL'ite

hello sanidhya

first of all....are looking to do babysitting at a personal level or do you want to start professionally like a day care?

if you want to start at a personal level - you need to determine what services you want to offer, what age group of kids you can babysit, the timings and days you are available, transport - you want kids to be dropped and picked or will you offer transport. Then decide how much you will charge, and post the ads on classified websites - like dubizzle, olx and wait for the calls. I also suggest that you open a facebook page with all the details and have your friends like the page. that way you can get a page without going thru the web designing part.

if you want to do professionally it is a different story - PM me for this option, I have a project plan on how to set up a day care in Dubai and that I can help you with.

Good luck

3. sanidhya

sanidhya Bronze IL'ite

I just confused sheytal... basically iam b.ed graduate,bt after marriage I left the jb in india ,nw I want to earn some money, bt I cant leave my little angel in home an go for wrk,I need some home job ideas pls help me.so I can earn money to stay here with my hubby as long as I can

4. shaytel

shaytel Junior IL'ite

In that case - You can also take tuition, working parents are always looking for tutors - and try to look around in your area....for tuition you can charge more - e.g. Maths, science, homework etc.

Post ads on Dubizzle, print ads and pin them to your local grocery store and tell your friends.

But you still need to decide how much to charge, what age kids you want to manage, and what days and what time.

I don't know what the going rate is - but go to dubizzle and check the rates for baby sitting and tuition - call some people who have posted ads and then put your rates accordingly.

Other things people do from home are like selling clothes, artificial jewelry, home decor items, offer classes - dance, cooking craft, drawing etc. depending on what you are good at you can advertise for all these.

1 person likes this.